Self-Healing & Anticorrosion Nanocoatings, Smart & Sustainable Antimicrobial Coatings, Hydrophobic Self-Healing Coatings, and More
This edition of the Advanced Coating & Surface Technology Opportunity Engine focuses on smart coatings. Coatings covered include self-healing and anticorrosion nanocoatings, nanocoatings for heat exchangers in air conditioners to tackle frost and corrosion problems, smart and sustainable antimicrobial coatings, hydrophobic self-healing coatings, water-based epoxy coatings, and super-black coatings for sensing applications.
The TOE also profiles in-built coatings with antimicrobial nature that provide lifetime protection, long-lasting nanocoatings and sealants for various surfaces.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology Opportunity Engine provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Table of Contents
1. Innovations in Nanocoatings, Self-Healing Coatings, and Antimicrobial Coatings
- Antimicrobial Nanocoatings
- Codikoat Technology Neutralizes Over 99% of Coronavirus Within 10 Seconds on Treated Surfaces
- Codikoat - Investor Dashboard
- Hydrophobic Nanocoating Products for All Surfaces
- Nanocoating Offers Value Propositions, Improving Customers’ Production Processes, Products, and Services
- Artekya Technology - Investor Dashboard
- Self-Healing Anticorrosion Nanocoatings
- Microcapsules Encapsulated With Corrosion Inhibitors Act as Anticorrosion Additives in Coatings
- SAS Nanotechnologies - Investor Dashboard
- Nanocoating for Heat Exchangers in Air Conditioners to Tackle Frost and Corrosion Problems
- Surface Modification Technology Platforms to Improve the Performance of Heat Exchangers
- Nelumbo - Investor Dashboard
- Long-Lasting Nanocoatings and Sealants for Various Surfaces
- Nanocoatings With Low VOC Levels Offer Added Value to Clients
- Nanotech Coatings - Investor Dashboard
- Smart and Sustainable Antimicrobial Coatings
- Ability to Deliver Long-Term Protection Without Compromising on Performance
- Flora Coatings - Investor Dashboard
- Hydrophobic, Self-Healing Coatings
- Actnano’s Insulating Coating Permits Electrical Connectivity Through the Coating
- Actnano Inc. US - Investor Dashboard
- High-Performance, Water-Based Epoxy Coating
- The High Crosslinking Potential of the Coating Ensures High-Corrosion Resistance and Inhibits Pathogens Growth
- Burke Industrial Coatings, US - Investor Dashboard
- Antimicrobial, In-Built Coating for Lifetime Protection
- Kastus Coating Technology Provides Efficient Antiviral Protection for the Touchscreen Industry
- Kastus Technologies - Investor Dashboard
- Super-Black Coatings for Sensing Applications
- Surrey Nanosystems’ Vantablack Ensures Exceptional Light Absorption Opportunities
- Surrey Nanosystems Ltd. - Investor Dashboard
2. Key Contacts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Actnano Inc.
- Artekya Technology
- Burke Industrial Coatings
- Flora Coatings
- Kastus Technologies
- Nanotech Coatings
- SAS Nanotechnologies
- Surrey Nanosystems Ltd.