This report provides a detailed outlook of the global bancassurance industry.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as bancassurance's share in written premium, retail deposits, internet banking, number of bank branches, unbanked population and other banking data from 2015-2025.
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the global and regional bancassurance industry, key trends, drivers, challenges, regulatory developments, and impact of the COVID-19 on the industry.
It provides insight into key technological developments impacting the global bancassurance industry.
It provides a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape, overview, and comparative analysis of leading banks and insurance companies and market intelligence of top banks and their bancassurance operations for every region.
The report brings together the publisher’s research, modeling, and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on bancassurance dynamics in the analyzed markets.
- Key insights and dynamics of the bancassurance industry.
- Insights on key market trends in the bancassurance industry.
- Insights on key growth and profitability challenges in the bancassurance industry.
- Comparative analysis of prominent global and regional bancassurance providers.
- In-depth analysis of regional markets.
- Impact of COVID-19 outbreak on the global and regional bancassurance industry.
- Insight on the future growth trend and market outlook.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the global bancassurance industry -
- It provides historical values for the global and regional bancassurance industry for 2015-2019, and projected figures until 2025.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the regional bancassurance industry and market forecasts to 2025.
- It provides key market trends in the global bancassurance industry.
- It provides rankings and indepth profiles of top global banks and their bancassurance operation and regional bancassurers and analyzes the competitive advantage.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the global and regional bancassurance industry.
- In-depth market analysis, information, and insights into the global bancassurance industry.
- In-depth analysis of the competitive landscape and top 10 regional banks.
- Understand the key dynamics, trends, and growth opportunities in the global and regional bancassurance industry.
- Identify key market and regulatory developments impacting market growth.
- Identify growth opportunities in key regional markets.
Table of Contents
Key Market Trends
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Key Trends in Digitalization
- Market Size
- Premium Trends by Distribution Channels
- Leading Banks
- Company Profiles
Market OutlookKey Banking Statistics
- Middle-East and Africa
- Data Methodology - Tables
- Data Methodology - Notes
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd
- China Construction Bank Corp
- Agricultural Bank of China Ltd
- Bank of China Ltd
- JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc
- HSBC Holdings Plc
- Bank of America Corp
- BNP Paribas SA
- Citigroup Inc.
- Credit Agricole
- Wells Fargo
- Royal Bank of Canada
- China Merchants Bank
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Japan Post Bank Co. Ltd
- Mizuho Financial Group Inc
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Ltd
- Societe Generale SA
- Groupe BPCE
- Deutsche Bank AG
- Intesa Sanpaolo SpA
- Qatar National Bank
- First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Emirates NBD Bank
- Bank Leumi le- Israel
- Standard Bank Group Ltd
- Bank Hapoalim BM
- The Saudi National Bank
- Al Rajhi Banking & Investment Corp
- FirstRand Ltd
- National Bank of Egypt
- Bank of America Corp.
- Itau Unibanco Holding SA
- Banco do Brasil SA
- Banco Bradesco SA
- Grupo Financiero BBVA Bancomer SA De CV
- Grupo Aval Acciones y Valores SA
- Banco de Credito e Inversiones