This theme report focuses on Genomics products in the direct-to-consumer sector. Direct-to-consumer genetic testing has been a rapidly expanding market that continues to generate substantial amounts of revenue and public interest. Players in the genomics market range from small private companies that specialize in specific value chains, to large corporations that dominate multiple industries.
This is a single theme report providing in-house analyst expertise of genomics products in the direct-to-consumer sector. Components of the report include -
- Key Players: identify key players in the direct-to-consumer genetic tests market and their position in the value chain.
- Trends: identify the key trends shaping the direct-to-consumer genetic tests industry over the next two to three years.
- Industry Analysis: Gain a better understanding of the direct-to-consumer genetic tests market in terms of types of tests offered, COVID-19 impact, and M&A activity.
- Value Chain: identify the various segments of the direct-to-consumer genetic tests market.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop and design your corporate strategies through an in-house expert analysis of direct-to-consumer genetic tests by understanding the primary ways in which this theme is impacting the genomics market.
- Stay up to date on the industry’s major players and where they sit in the value chain.
- Identify emerging industry trends in direct-to-consumer genetic tests to gain a competitive advantage.
Table of ContentsExecutive Summary
Our Thematic Research Methodology
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- 23andMe Inc.
- Illumina Inc.
- InVitae Corp
- OraSure Technologies Inc.
- Ancestry.com Holdings LLC
- CRI Genetics
- Dante Labs Inc
- Full Genomes Corp Inc
- Helix OpCo LLC
- LiveWello LLC
- MyHeritage Ltd
- Nantomics LLC
- Orig3N Inc
- Pathway Genomics Corp
- PerkinElmer Genomics
- ToolBox Genomics, Inc.
- Veritas Genetics Inc