The latest issue of Advanced MedTech Technology Opportunity Engine (TOE) profiles a wide range of innovations from the advanced medical device and imaging industry. The innovations include several cardiac devices, such as AI-enabled cardiac ultrasound imaging, a smart and wireless ECG monitoring device, and a real-time cardiac monitoring device.
The issue also profiles few digital-enabled diagnostics such as AI-enabled proteomic analysis for cancer treatment response, AI-enabled fundus imaging for retinal disease diagnosis, AI-enabled eye tracking for neurological disease diagnosis, and AI-enabled improved MRI interpretation and enhanced endoscopy analysis.
Other technology innovations including a digital chronic disease management platform, cryomodulation for skin lesion, disposable home sleep apnea diagnosis, a wearable device for vertigo management, multi-camera laparoscopic visualization, and a silver nanoparticle embedded anti-microbial catheter have also been covered.
These innovations portray the diversity in their technology readiness levels, indicating an immediate or potential market impact. The growth opportunities for all these advanced medical device technologies are also covered in this issue.
The Advanced MedTech TOE analyzes and reports new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, ultrasound, X-ray, neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring.
In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
Table of Contents
1. Innovations in Medical Devices and Imaging
- AI-Based Precision Oncology Technology
- Oncohost’s Platform Predicts The Treatment Response Of Cancer Patients to Support Accurate Clinical Decision
- Oncohost - Investor Dashboard
- AI-Enabled Cardiac Ultrasound Imaging Technology
- Ultrasight’s AI-Based Software Enables Faster Acquisition Of High-Quality Cardiac Ultrasound Images
- Ultrasight - Investor Dashboard
- Smart and Wireless Heart ECG Monitoring Device
- Coala Heart Monitor is a Self-Screening Medical Device For Real-Time ECG and Heart Sound Monitoring
- Coala-Life Ab - Investor Dashboard
- Digital Therapeutic Program For Chronic Disease Management
- Personalized Nudges to Enable Behavior Change For Lasting Measurable Outcomes
- Zillion Group Inc. - Investor Dashboard
- Cryomodulation Technology For Benign Pigmented Skin Lesion Management
- Safe and Cost-Effective Therapy For Reducing Melanin Production
- R2 Technologies Inc. - Investor Dashboard
- Reliable and Accurate Disposable Device For Home Sleep Apnea Diagnosis
- Use Of Comprehensive Clinical Parameters For Home Sleep Apnea Diagnosis
- Itamar Medical Ltd. - Investor Dashboard
- AI-Based Fundus Imaging For Diagnosing Retinal Diseases
- Vuno Med-Fundus AI Enables Early Detection Of Diseases and Triaging Of Patients
- Vuno - Investor Dashboard
- AI-Based Eye Tracking For Neurological Disease Diagnosis
- C.Light Technologies’ Innovation Enables Improved Clinical Outcome and Hospital Efficiency
- C. Light Technologies - Investor Dashboard
- Real-Time Cardiac Monitor Device For Detecting Acute Coronary Syndrome Events
- Integrated Multi-Camera Laparoscopic Visualization System For Minimally Invasive Surgery
- 3D Printed Modular Porous Collars to Prevent Aseptic Implant Loosening
- Non-Invasive Wearable Device For Safe and Effective Management Of Vertigo
- Silver Nanoparticles Embedded Catheter With Antimicrobial Properties For Preventing Urinary Tract Infections
- AI Systems to Detect and Diagnose Cancer Using MRI
- AI-Enhanced Endoscopy
2. Key Contacts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- C. Light Technologies
- Coala-Life Ab
- Itamar Medical Ltd.
- R2 Technologies Inc.
- Zillion Group Inc.