As more states in the US open their doors to cannabis commerce, there is increasing opportunity for cannabis delivery in states that allow it. A combination of positive regulation and a boom in delivery services due to Covid-19 have attracted interest from some of the biggest platforms.
This regulatory report examines which of the 36 states that have legalised medical and/or recreational cannabis sales allow for home deliveries of cannabis products.
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Status of cannabis deliveries by state
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- Consumer and market participant (manufacturer/brand) surveys.
- Consolidation of publicly available information.
- Legal tracking through legal database checking and sourcing information from government regulators and other law-making bodies.
- Pricing and product information from online and offline retail data gathering, including local fieldwork teams.
- Findings from key industry events and interviews with leading market players and opinion leaders.
- Partnerships with leading research agencies.
- Quantitative and qualitative research and client collaborations.
- Cross-referenced data between markets.
- Tamarind Media proprietary market model.
Please note that each report has its own methodology, so you should always refer to the methodology applied in the report you purchase.