Uses Interactive Simulations, Never Expires, No Annual Fees
This VFD training course is essential to both Industrial & Building Automation technicians, as variable frequency drives are so common in both industries. This certificate course covers AC frequency drive and related motor control troubleshooting.
Modules in VFD uses, parts, operation, installation, startup, the VFD controller, and even soft starters are covered. As with all the courses in this series, it wraps the course up with a troubleshooting section.
- AC Motors
- Uses of Variable Frequency Drives
- Parts and Operation of a VFD
- VFD Controller
- VFD Installation
- VFD Start-up
- Soft Starters
- Final Exam
- Mini LMS (Site License only)
- Password protected Student Log File (Site License only)
- Ability to print Certificate of Completion
- Ability to print test responses
- Ability to bookmark
- Learners will have a firm foundation in Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) to begin working with VFDs in an industrial environment.
This course software is delivered as a download. Compatible with Win 10, and all other Windows operating systems down to XP. Minimum hardware, 300meg hard drive space, 16meg Ram.
The Single Learner (Delegate) license that installs on one student/learner's computer and never expires.
The perpetual Site License is for unlimited users and installations per facility, never expires, and no annual fees.
Electronic - HTML format is delivered via USB with downloadable content
Who Should Attend
- Instrumentation Techs