Uses Interactive Simulations, Never Expires, No Annual Fees
The DeviceNet training course teaches you What is DeviceNet, Component Identification, Power Supplies, DeviceNet Messaging Tips and Tricks, and more. Because this DeviceNet training walks you through simulated design and maintenance of an efficient DeviceNet, this tutorial can be used as preparation training for the commissioning of the plant.
The training includes a simulation of Cutler-Hammer Automation's NetView Software, that covers Explicit Messaging. These are things we learned the "hard-way!".
- What is DeviceNet
- Component Identification
- Physical Media
- Power Supplies
- Industrial Network Grounding
- Troubleshooting Tips & Tricks
- Industrial Network Glossary
- Final Exam
- Mini LMS (Site License only)
- Password protected Student Log File (Site License only)
- Ability to print Certificate of Completion
- Ability to print test responses
- Ability to bookmark
- Learners will have a basic understanding of industrial networking of PLC to begin working with industrial networks.
This course software is delivered as a download. Compatible with Win 10, and all other Windows operating systems down to XP. Minimum hardware, 300meg hard drive space, 16meg Ram.
The Single Learner (Delegate) license that installs on one student/learner's computer and never expires.
The perpetual Site License is for unlimited users and installations per facility, never expires, and no annual fees.
Electronic - HTML format is delivered via USB with downloadable content
Who Should Attend
- Instrumentation Techs