1h Free Analyst TimeThis report outlines the key consumer and innovation trends impacting tobacco industry in Q1 2021. It explores market dynamics, industry deals, and news highlights, all of which are influencing innovation and purchasing decisions in the sector today.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect the tobacco alternative products markets as well as consumers attitudes towards tobacco. Brands are attempting to help consumers go smoke-free by investing in and creating technologically advanced products with a wide range of flavors to appeal to the customers.
- Deals activity significantly decreased during Q1 2021.
- Tobacco companies are tapping into the CBD market.
- Law enforcement and tobacco brands are joining forces to fight counterfeiting in the industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Assess the global market development and categories driving performance in tobacco & tobacco alternative products.
- Identify the key consumer behaviors shaping the tobacco industry and their resulting trends.
- Gain access to forward-looking recommendations and future innovation opportunities.
Table of Contents1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Market Dynamics
4. Deals Analysis
5. News Analysis
6. Risks and Future Opportunities
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Phillip Morris International
- Imperial Brands
- Altria MOTI
- Kaival Brands
- Dinner Lady