The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Mudman Public Co Ltd (Mudman), is a subsidiary of Sub Sri Thai Public Co Ltd, a food and lifestyle retail company. The company is an authorized franchisee operator of Dunkin Donuts, Au Bon Pain bakery cafe and Baskin Robbins in Thailand. It also operates coffee shops, restaurants and catering services under Greyhound Cafe, Kin+Hey, M-Kitchen. Le Grand Vefour and Another Hound Cafe brand names. Mudman is also involved in the distribution and retailing of clothing and leather works under Greyhound Original, and Smileyhound brand names. The company’s operations are spread across Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Singapore, Burma, Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, China and Hong Kong. Mudman is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Mudman Public Company Ltd - Key Facts
- Mudman Public Company Ltd - Key Employees
- Mudman Public Company Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Mudman Public Company Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Mudman Public Company Ltd - History
- Mudman Public Company Ltd - Company Statement
- Mudman Public Company Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Mudman Public Company Ltd - Business Description
- Business Segment: Food and Beverage Business
- Key Stats
- Business Segment: Lifestyle Business
- Key Stats
- Geographical Segment: Domestic
- Geographical Segment: Overseas
- Mudman Public Company Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Mudman Public Company Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Mudman Public Company Ltd - Strengths
- Mudman Public Company Ltd - Weaknesses
- Mudman Public Company Ltd - Opportunities
- Mudman Public Company Ltd - Threats
- Mudman Public Company Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the publisher
- Contact the publisher
List of Tables
- Mudman Public Company Ltd, Key Facts
- Mudman Public Company Ltd, Key Employees
- Mudman Public Company Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Mudman Public Company Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Mudman Public Company Ltd, History
- Mudman Public Company Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Mudman Public Company Ltd, Key Competitors
- Mudman Public Company Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Mudman Public Company Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Mudman Public Company Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
- Mudman Public Company Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
- Mudman Public Company Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Mudman Public Company Ltd, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
- Mudman Public Company Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Yum! Brands, Inc.
- S&P Syndicate Public Co Ltd
- Oishi Group Public Company Limited
- MK Restaurant Group Public Company Limited
- Minor Food Group Plc
- McThai Company Ltd
- Global Franchise Architects (Thailand)
- Domino's Pizza Inc
- Black Canyon (Thailand) Co Ltd