This edition of the Oil & Gas TOE features the development of cost-effective autonomous underwater vehicles (AUVs) for detection and assessment of oil spills, use of novel mechanical sealing systems for effective dissipation of heat in equipment used in oil and gas fields, and use of FibreLine Intervention technology for monitoring oil and gas fields. The other focal point of the TOE advancements in the use of sub-surface magnetic compressor system-based artificial lift technology for the extraction of hydrocarbons from oil fields. The TOE also emphasizes on innovations associated with the development and deployment of autonomous vehicles for effective deep-sea survey. The TOE additionally provides insights on the development of inline inspection robots for real-time inspection of pipelines used in oil and gas fields. The TOE also provides intelligence on the latest innovations in polymeric membranes for hydrogen purification and the use of oil skimmers for oil spill remediation.
The Oil and Gas TOE provides intelligence on innovations pertaining to technologies, products, and processes, along with strategic insights, in the upstream and downstream processes in the oil and gas industry.
The Energy and Utilities cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
Table of Contents
Innovations in Digital Advancements, Additive Manufacturing, and Oil Spill Remediation in the O&G Industry
- Advanced, Low-Cost Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Enables Detection of Oil Spills
- Value Proposition of the AUV
- Ecosub Robotics Ltd.-Investor Dashboard
- High Heat Dissipation Mechanical Seal Improves Field Operations
- Value Proposition of Air-Inducing Impeller Sealing System Integrated with Wind Turbine
- Proeight Sdn Bhd-Investor Dashboard
- Fibreline Intervention Technology for Monitoring Oil & Gas Fields
- Value Proposition of Fibreline Intervention Technology
- Well-Sense Technology Limited-Investor Dashboard
- Retrievable Subsurface Magnetic Compressor System Based Artificial Lift for Hydrocarbon Extraction
- Value Proposition of Retrievable Subsurface Magnetic Compressor System Based Artificial Lift
- Upwing Energy-Investor Dashboard
- Enhanced Oil Recovery (Eor) Fluid Behavior Testing
- Value Proposition of Enhanced Oil Recovery (Eor) Fluid Behavior Testing
- Interface Fluidics-Investor Dashboard
- Autonomous Vehicles and Machine Learning Enable Effective Deep-Sea Surveys
- Inline Inspection Robots for Effective Pipeline Inspection
- Polymeric Membrane to Purify Hydrogen Up to 99.95% Purity
- Utilization of Unmanned Drones and Sensors for Real-Time Update on Oil Spill and Oil Field Assets
- Utilization of Down Draft Based Skimmers for Oil Spill Remediation with High Recovery Rates
- Key Contacts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Ecosub Robotics Ltd.
- Interface Fluidics
- Proeight Sdn Bhd
- Upwing Energy
- Well-Sense Technology Limited