This edition of the Advanced Coating & Surface Technology Opportunity Engine focuses on PLGA nanomaterials, fruit coatings, biorhythm coatings, anti-bacterial coatings, ceramic coatings, and anti-corrosion coatings. The TOE covers the use of PLGA nanomaterials for cosmetics, bioimaging and medical devices, drug delivery, tissue engineering, and theranostics. The TOE also includes plant-based fruit coatings that improve the shelf life of fruits and vegetables, biorhythm coatings that enhance electrical signal efficiency and reduce polarization, and PEO coatings that enhance the lifespan of metal alloys and improve fatigue performance. The TOE also covers antifouling coatings with high hydrophilicity and high bacterial resistance, and a technique for the application of ceramic coatings.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology Opportunity Engine provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and superhydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Table of Contents
1. Innovations in Plga Nanomaterials, Fruit Coatings, Biorhythm Coatings, Anti-Bacterial Coatings, Ceramic Coatings, and Anti-Corrosion Coatings
- Customized Plga-Based Nanomaterials to Cater to Multiple Applications Ranging from Medical to Cosmetics
- Highly Biodegradable PLGA Nanomaterials are Being Preferred as Drug Delivery Carriers in Vaccine Manufacturing
- Nanovex Biotechnologies - Investor Dashboard
- PLGA Nanomaterials for Applications in Bioimaging and Medical Devices, Drug Delivery, and Theranostics
- Fluorescent Nanomaterials are Preferred in Bioimaging and Biosensor Applications
- Creative Diagnostics - Investor Dashboard
- Plga Nanomaterials for Drug or Gene Delivery, Tissue Engineering, and Theranostics
- Drug or Gene Delivery and Theranostics are the Key Focus Areas for Nanocomposix Inc.
- Nanocomposix - Investor Dashboard
- Plant-Based Fruit Coatings Improve Shelf Life of Fruits and Vegetables by 20%-23%
- Fruit Coatings Fight Pre-Consumption Food Waste, Whereas Naturally Sourced Feedstock for Coatings Helps Deal with Post-Consumption Waste
- Apeel Sciences - Investor Dashboard
- Biorhythm Coatings Enhance Electrical Signal Efficiency and Reduce Polarization by 50%
- High Electrochemical Properties of Biorhythm Coatings Enhance Performance of Medical Electronics Devices
- Pulse Technologies - Investor Dashboard
- Peo Coatings Enhance Lifespan of Metal Alloys and Improve Fatigue Performance
- Aesthetic Properties and Lightweight of the Coatings Make Them Suitable for Consumer Electronics
- Keronite International Ltd. - Investor Dashboard
- Antifouling Coatings with High Hydrophilicity and High Bacterial Resistance
- Self-Sanitizing Properties on Both Porous and Non-Porous Surfaces, Antifouling Coatings Enable Reducing Surface Contact Infections
- Acatechol Inc. - Investor Dashboard
- Cost-Efficient, Powder-Based, Corrosion-Resistant Coating
- Technique for Application of Ceramic Coatings
- Sustainable Anti-Corrosion Coating
2. Key Contacts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Acatechol Inc.
- Apeel Sciences
- Creative Diagnostics
- Keronite International Ltd.
- Nanovex Biotechnologies
- Pulse Technologies