All markets and industries have been affected by COVID-19 - some have benefited financially while the majority of companies in every industry have suffered. Political uncertainty, swings in commodity prices, changes to consumer demand and damage to global financial markets have all played a part in the last five years but have been particularly apparent in 2020.
- The top five companies in the Automotive industry had revenues that amounted to $935bn in 2020.
- The industry’s top five companies suffered financially following the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020.
- Toyota Motor Corp leads the global market, generating approximately $255bn in revenues in 2020.
- Ranks the top five revenue-generating companies in the industry
- Explores five years of financial data for the top five companies
- Compares the growth in revenue and net profits for each company over time
- Looks at five levels of analysis - revenues, income, company stock, cash flow and assets
- Considers share prices and their relative fluctuation over time
Reasons to Buy
- What are the leading companies in the market?
- How does the performance of the leading companies compare?
- How have their revenues and profits changed over time?
- How does the share price growth of the leading companies compare?
- How volatile are the share prices of the leading companies?
- How do companies compare across several key financial metrics?
Table of Contents
- Revenue Analysis - Company Revenues
- Revenue Analysis - 5 Year Total
- Revenue Analysis - Employees & Revenue
- Income Analysis - Net Income
- Income Analysis - Operating v Net Income
- Income Analysis - Profit Margins
- Stock Analysis - Share Price & Stock Information
- Cash Flow Analysis - Company Operations
- Assets Analysis - Equity & Liabilities
- Assets Analysis - Asset Turnover