India Semiconductor market is segmented into components, application, type, process, regional distribution, and company. Based on the application, the market can be divided into networking & communication, healthcare, automotive, consumer electronics, industrial, smart grid, gaming & others. The networking & communication segment is expected to account for major market share in the forecast period, FY2023-FY2027. The surge in the demand for smartphones and devices and the development of the telecommunication industry are expected to drive the growth of the segment in the next five years.
The major players operating in the India Semiconductor market are Broadcom India Pvt. Ltd., Chiplogic India Pvt. Ltd., Tata Elxsi, Continental Device India Ltd, MosChip Technologies Limited, NXP Semiconductors, Semiconductor Laboratory, eInfoChips, Inc., Saankhya Labs, Semiconductor Solutions, ASM Technologies, ST Microelectronics India, Infineon Technologies India Pvt. Ltd, Masamb Electronics Systems, and others. Major companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: FY2017-FY2020
- Base Year: FY2021
- Estimated Year: FY2022E
- Forecast Period: FY2023F-FY2027F
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze the historical growth in the market size of India Semiconductor market from FY2017 to FY2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of India Semiconductor market from FY2022E to FY2027F and growth rate until FY2027F.
- To classify and forecast India Semiconductor market based on components, application, type, process, regional distribution, and company.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the India Semiconductor market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for India Semiconductor market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in India Semiconductor market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in India Semiconductor market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in India Semiconductor market.
The publisher performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, the publisher sourced a list of manufacturers across India. Subsequently, the publisher conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, the publisher could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The publisher analyzed the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
The publisher calculated the market size of India Semiconductor market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The publisher sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Semiconductor manufacturing companies
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to Semiconductor market
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, India Semiconductor market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
India Semiconductor Market, By Components
- Analog IC
- Memory Devices
- Discrete Power Devices
India Semiconductor Market, By Application
- Networking & Communication
- Consumer Electronics
- Smart Grid
India Semiconductor Market, By Type
- Intrinsic Semiconductor
- Extrinsic Semiconductor
India Semiconductor Market, By Process
- Wafer Production
- Wafer Fabrication
- Thermal Oxidation
India Semiconductor Market, By Region
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in India Semiconductor market.
With the given market data, the publisher offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs.
This product will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Components (Microprocessors, Sensors, Analog IC, Memory Devices, Optoelectronics, Discrete Power Devices & Others)
6.2.2. By Application (Networking & Communication, Healthcare, Automotive, Consumer electronics, Industrial, Smart Grid, Gaming & Others)
6.2.3. By Type (Intrinsic Semiconductor & Extrinsic Semiconductor)
6.2.4. By Process (Wafer Production, Wafer Fabrication, Doping, Masking, Etching & Thermal Oxidation)
6.2.5. By Company (FY2021)
6.2.6. By Region (North, East, West, South)
6.3. Product Market Map
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Components
7.2.2. By Application
7.2.3. By Type
7.2.4. By Process
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Components
8.2.2. By Application
8.2.3. By Type
8.2.4. By Process
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Components
9.2.2. By Application
9.2.3. By Type
9.2.4. By Process
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Components
10.2.2. By Application
10.2.3. By Type
10.2.4. By Process
15.2. Company Profiles (Leading Companies)
15.2.1. Broadcom India Pvt. Ltd.
15.2.2. Chiplogic India Pvt. Ltd.
15.2.3. Tata Elxsi
15.2.4. Continental Device India Ltd
15.2.5. MosChip Technologies Limited
15.2.6. NXP Semiconductors
15.2.7. Semiconductor Laboratory
15.2.8. eInfoChips, Inc.
15.2.9. Saankhya Labs Semiconductor Solutions
15.2.10. ASM Technologies
15.2.11. ST Microelectronics India
15.2.12. Infineon Technologies India Pvt. Ltd
15.2.13. Masamb Electronics Systems
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Broadcom India Pvt. Ltd.
- Chiplogic India Pvt. Ltd.
- Tata Elxsi
- Continental Device India Ltd
- MosChip Technologies Limited
- NXP Semiconductors
- Semiconductor Laboratory
- eInfoChips, Inc.
- Saankhya Labs Semiconductor Solutions
- ASM Technologies
- ST Microelectronics India
- Infineon Technologies India Pvt. Ltd
- Masamb Electronics Systems