The India monoclonal antibodies market is segmented based on type, application, production, biomanufacturing, end users, company and region. Based on type, murine segment is expected to dominate the market share in the forecast period. Increase in the number of people suffering from various health disorders is expected to drive the growth of the segment through FY2026. Based on end user, hospitals segment is expected to dominate the market share in the forecast period. Due to increase in geriatric population and improvement in healthcare infrastructure, this segment is expected to dominate the market share in the forecast period.
Major players operating in the India monoclonal antibodies market include Novartis India Limited, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., Bristol Myers Squibb India Pvt. Ltd., Roche India Pvt. Ltd., Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited, Merck India, Eli Lilly, and Company (India) Private Limited, Biocon Limited, AstraZeneca India Pvt. Ltd., Pfizer Limited and others. The companies are developing advanced technologies and launching new products to stay competitive in the market. Other competitive strategies include mergers & acquisitions and new product developments.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: FY2016-FY2019
- Base Year: FY2020
- Estimated Year: FY2021
- Forecast Period: FY2022-FY2026
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and estimate the market size of India monoclonal antibodies market from FY2016 to FY2020.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of India monoclonal antibodies market from FY2021 to FY2026 and growth rate until FY2026.
- To classify and forecast India monoclonal antibodies market based on type, application, production, biomanufacturing, end users, company and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the India monoclonal antibodies market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for India monoclonal antibodies market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in India monoclonal antibodies market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in India monoclonal antibodies market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in India monoclonal antibodies market.
The publisher performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, the publisher sourced a list of manufacturers across the country. Subsequently, the publisher conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, the publisher could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The publisher analyzed the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
The publisher calculated the market size of India monoclonal antibodies market using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. The publisher sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Target Audience:
- Monoclonal antibodies manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and other stakeholders
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to monoclonal antibodies
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers, partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
In this report, India monoclonal antibodies market has been segmented into following categories, in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
India Monoclonal Antibodies Market, By Type
India Monoclonal Antibodies Market, By Application
India Monoclonal Antibodies Market, By Production
- In vitro
- In vivo
India Monoclonal Antibodies Market, By Biomanufacturing
India Monoclonal Antibodies Market, By End users
- Research Laboratories
India Monoclonal Antibodies Market, By Region
Company Profiles: Detailed analysis of the major companies present in India monoclonal antibodies market.
With the given market data, the publisher offers customizations according to a company’s specific needs.
This product will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on India Monoclonal Antibodies Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer/Customer Insight
6. India Monoclonal Antibodies Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type (Murine, Chimeric, Humanized, Human)
6.2.2. By Application (Cancer, Cardiac/Cardiovascular, Neurological, Others)
6.2.3. By Production (In vitro, In vivo)
6.2.4. By Biomanufacturing (Originator, CMO)
6.2.5. By End users (Hospitals, Research Laboratories, Others)
6.2.6. By Company
6.2.7. By Region
18.104.22.168. By State (Top 3 States)
6.3. Product Market Map
7. India Murine Antibodies Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Application
7.2.2. By Production
7.2.3. By End users
8. India Chimeric Antibodies Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Application
8.2.2. By Production
8.2.3. By End users
9. India Humanized Antibodies Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Application
9.2.2. By Production
9.2.3. By End users
10. India Human Antibodies Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Application
10.2.2. By Production
10.2.3. By End users
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. India Economic Profile
15. Import-Export Analysis
16. Competitive Landscape
16.1. Competition Outlook
16.2. Company Profiles
16.2.1. Novartis India Limited
16.2.2. Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
16.2.3. Bristol Myers Squibb India Pvt. Ltd.
16.2.4. Roche India Pvt. Ltd.
16.2.5. Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited
16.2.6. Merck India
16.2.7. Eli Lilly and Company (India) Private Limited
16.2.8. Biocon Limited
16.2.9. AstraZeneca India Pvt. Ltd.
16.2.10. Pfizer Limited
17. Strategic Recommendations
18. About the Publisher & Disclaimer
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Novartis India Limited
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Bristol Myers Squibb India Pvt. Ltd.
- Roche India Pvt. Ltd.
- Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Merck India
- Eli Lilly and Company (India) Private Limited
- Biocon Limited
- AstraZeneca India Pvt. Ltd.
- Pfizer Limited