Integrated Environmental Technologies for Wastewater Treatment and Sustainable Development provides comprehensive and advanced information on integrated environmental technologies and their limitations, challenges and potential applications in treatment of environmental pollutants and those that are discharged in wastewater from industrial, domestic and municipal sources. The book covers applied and recently developed integrated technologies to solve five major trends in the field of wastewater treatment, including nutrient removal and resource recovery, recalcitrant organic and inorganic compounds detoxification, energy saving, and biofuel and bioenergy production for environmental sustainability.
The book provides future directions to young researchers, scientists and professionals who are working in the field of bioremediation and phytoremediation to remediate wastewater pollutants at laboratory and field scale, for sustainable development.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Table of Contents1. Wastewater Pollution, Toxicity Profile, and their Treatment Approaches: An overview
2. Innovative Integrated Treatment Approaches for Recycling and Re-Use of Industrial and Municipal Wastewater
3. Constructed Wetland-Microbial Fuel Cell Technology for Wastewater Treatment and Electricity Production: Global Status, Progress, Challenges, and Future Prospects
4. Integrated Microbial Desalination Cell and Microbial Electrolysis Cell for Wastewater Treatment, Bioelectricity Generation, and Biofuel Production: Success, Experience, Challenges, and Future Prospects
5. Integrated Anaerobic-Aerobic Processes for Treatment of High Strength Wastewater: Consolidated Applications, New Trends, Perspectives, and Challenges
6. Integrated Membrane-Microbial Fuel Cell Technologies for Re-Use and Recycling of Complex Wastewater
7. Integrated Production of Polyhydroxyalkonate (Bioplastic) With Municipal Wastewater and Sludge Treatment for Sustainable Development
8. Physicochemical-Biotechnological Approaches for Removal of Contaminants from Wastewater: An Integrated Valorization of Industrial Wastewater
9. Integration of Advanced Oxidation Technologies and Biological Processes of Wastewater Treatment: Recent Advances, Perspectives, and Challenges
10. An Innovative Anammox- Microbial Fuel Cell Technology for Wastewater Treatment: Recent Advances and Future Prospects
11. Integrated Biopolymer and Bioenergy Production from Organic Waste: Recent Advances and Future Outlook
12. Integrated Production of Biodiesel and Industrial Wastewater Treatment by Culturing Oleaginous Microorganisms: A Sustainable Approach from Waste to Biofuel
13. Integrated Carbon Dioxide Sequestration, Wastewater Treatment and Biofuel Production by Microalgae Culturing: Needs and Limitations
14. Integration of Photocatalytic and Biological Processes for Treatment of Complex Effluent: Recent Developments, Trends, and Advancement
15. Exploitation of Algal-Bacterial Synergism in Combined Wastewater Treatment and Biohydrogen Generation: Opportunities, Challenges, and Future Prospects
16. Integration of Anammox with the Aerobic Granular Sludge Process for Wastewater Treatment: Mechanisms, Limitations and Future Opportunities
17. Wastewater Treatment Using Integrated Anaerobic Reactor and Constructed Wetland: An Innovative Plant Bacterial Synergistic Strategy for the Wastewaters Pollutants
18. Integrated Treatment of Wastewater Using Biofilm Reactor Combined with Constructed Wetland: Current Status and Future Outlook
19. Microbial Electrochemical Based Constructed Wetlands Technologies for Wastewater Treatment: Reality, Challenges, and Future Prospects
20. Integrating Forward Osmosis and Microbial Fuel Cells for Wastewater Treatment
21. Integrated Treatment of Industrial Effluents by Chemical Coagulation and Ozonation