Womens Footwear in Peru - Sector Overview, Brand Shares, Market Size and Forecast to 2025 provides both the historic and forecast market data of total apparel sales, and the women's footwear market in Peru. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value and volume trends, with category details in women's footwear. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The report also reveals major brand’s share in apparel & women's footwear with their price and market positioning in 2020.
Furthermore, this report showcases the trends in the market and sectors by value and volume. It also reveals the brand leaders by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors as well as total apparel.
- The overall apparel market in Peru is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% between 2020 and 2025 to reach PEN 30.3 bn.
- Women's footwear will grow at 11.9%to reach PEN 1,959mn by 2025
- Shoes & boots in women's footwear dominates the sales and is expected to be the fastest growing category
- Adidasled the market in 2020 with 4.4% market share followed by Nike (4.1%) and UGG(2.4%)
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the women’s footwear market and forecasts to 2025
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of Covid-19 on the apparel market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in women’s footwear categories to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and the price positioning
Table of Contents
- Women’s Footwear
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Call It Spring