"Global Consumer Goods Sector Overview and Channel Outlook", reports forecasts for market growth for consumer industries across regions for 2021-2025.
The global consumer goods market witnessed a decline of market value of US$1,53.1 bn in 2020, as a result of the pandemic outbreak. In 2021, the food industry is expected to record value sales of US$4,139.8 bn, followed the alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks industries with value sales of US$1,622.8 bn and US$1,090.7 bn, respectively. All these industries are expected to record growth across all region during the forecast period (2020-2025).
- Asia and Africa are set to record the highest growth in terms of absolute value and percentage terms over 2020-2025
- All sectors are set to find more favorable market conditions in Africa, MENA and Asia over forecast period
- Growth prospects of food, pet care, tobacco, and cosmetics and toiletries sectors are high in India among the top 10 countries
- Most countries in Asia grappled with second wave of COVID-19 during Q2 2021
- Australia is expected to lead value sales growth in the region in 2021
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Identify where the market is going and how consumer sectors are predicted to recover from the impact of COVID-19 in 2021-2022.
- Understand the scope of market growth for various consumer sectors across geographic regions over the next five years.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Global and Regional Summary
- Regional Outlook
- Sector Outlook
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher