Accessories in Egypt - Sector Overview, Brand Shares, Market Size and Forecast to 2025 provides both the historic and forecast market data of total apparel sales, and the accessories market in Egypt. It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value and volume trends, with category details in accessories. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The report also reveals major brand’s share in apparel & accessories with their price and market positioning in 2020.
Furthermore, this report showcases the trends in the market and sectors by value and volume. It also reveals the brand leaders by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors as well as total apparel.
- The overall apparel market in Egypt is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% between 2020 and 2025 to reach EGP 184.2 bn.
- Accessories will grow at 9.2% to reach EGP 18,201 mn by 2025
- Fashion Jewellery in accessories dominates the sales but hair accessories is expected to be the fastest growing category
- H&M led the accessories market in 2020 with 0.3% market share followed by Tory Burch(0.2%) and Zara(0.2%)
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the accessories market and forecasts to 2025
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of Covid-19 on the apparel market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in accessories categories to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and the price positioning
Table of Contents
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Tory Burch
- Michael Kors
- Under Armour
- Emporio Armani
- LC Waikiki