This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Palestinian insurance industry.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, penetration, and premium ceded during the review period (2016-2020) and forecast period (2020-2025).
The report also gives a comprehensive overview of the Palestinian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together the analyst's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
- Key insights and dynamics of the Palestinian insurance industry.
- A comprehensive overview of the Palestinian economy, government initiatives and investment opportunities.
- The Palestinian insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
- The Palestinian insurance industry’s market structure giving details of lines of business.
- Palestinian reinsurance business’s market structure giving details of premium ceded along with cession rates.
- Details of the competitive landscape and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Palestine insurance industry:
- It provides historical values for the Palestinian insurance industry for the report’s 2016-2020 review period, and projected figures for the 2020-2025 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Palestinian insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2025.
- It profiles the top life insurance companies in Palestine and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Palestinian insurance industry, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Palestinian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Palestinian insurance industry.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Economy Overview
- Regulatory and Compliance
- COVID-19 Impact Assessment
- Life Insurance Overview
- Penetration and Growth
- Premiums and Key Lines of Business
- General Insurance Overview
- Penetration and Growth
- Premiums and Profitability
- Lines of Business Breakdown
- Competitive Landscape
- Insurance Industry - Market Share and Concentration
- Competitor Profiles
- Reinsurance Overview
- Reinsurance Ceded Premiums
- Reinsurance: Regulatory and Compliance
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Trust international Insurance
- Global United Insurance Company
- Al-Takaful Palestinian Insurance Company
- American Life Insurance Company (Palestinian Territory)
- Tamkeen Insurance
- The National Insurance Company
- Palestine Insurance Company
- Al-Mashreq insurance
- Palestine Mortgage Insurance Fund