The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
HighlightsSubex Ltd (Subex) is a global telecom analytics solutions provider. The company's solutions portfolio comprises fraud management, partner settlement, route optimization, capacity management, network asset management, and internet of things (IoT) security. It also offers migration assurance, analytics, optimization, asset assurance, digital billing, roaming and origin based routing. Subex also offers services such as managed, analytics, business consulting, advisory services, and support. The company assists communications service providers in enhancing customer experience, driving new business models, and optimizing enterprises. The operates under two brand name Sectrio and CrunchMetrics. The company has operational presence in the Americas, the Middle-East, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Europe. Subex is headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
- Subex Ltd - Key Facts
- Subex Ltd - Key Employees
- Subex Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
- Subex Ltd - Major Products and Services
- Subex Ltd - History
- Subex Ltd - Company Statement
- Subex Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Subex Ltd - Business Description
- Product Category: Software Products
- Product Category: Software Services
- Geographical Segment: Americas
- Target Markets
- Geographical Segment: APAC and rest of the world
- Geographical Segment: EMEA
- Target Markets
- Geographical Segment: India
- R&D Overview
- Subex Ltd - Corporate Strategy
- Subex Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Subex Ltd - Strengths
- Subex Ltd - Weaknesses
- Subex Ltd - Opportunities
- Subex Ltd - Threats
- Subex Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Subex Ltd, Key Facts
- Subex Ltd, Key Employees
- Subex Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
- Subex Ltd, Major Products and Services
- Subex Ltd, History
- Subex Ltd, Subsidiaries
- Subex Ltd, Key Competitors
- Subex Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
- Subex Ltd, Annual Ratios
- Subex Ltd, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
List of Figures
- Subex Ltd, Performance Chart (2018 - 2022)
- Subex Ltd, Ratio Charts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Genesys International Corporation Ltd
- CyberTech Systems and Software Ltd
- NetCracker Technology Corp
- Equinox Information Systems
- Amdocs Ltd
- WeDo Technologies
- Tata Elxsi Ltd
- CSG Systems International Inc