1h Free Analyst TimeAlcohol moderation emerged as a key theme in 2020. No-alcohol beers and ciders recorded growth during the year, even as the categories declined significantly. The low/no-alcohol trend is expected to gain momentum in the future as consumers become more conscious of their health and avoid or moderate their alcohol consumption. Companies also catered to the trend by launching new 0.0% ABV variants in the beer and cider categories. In addition, companies expanded their existing product portfolios through the launch of new flavors to attract customers. The no/low-alcohol products are expected to see further innovations as they have gained a meaningful share in both the beer and cider categories.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Germany Beer and Cider Market Insights to 2026 report provides a complete overview of the Germany Beer and Cider industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2020 performance and 2021 outlook.
Covering total market (On and Off-Premise) the report details -
- 2016-2020 actual detailed Beer Consumption Volume data by Segment, Brand, Brewer, Packaging and Distribution (On and Off-Premise), with 2021 forecasts.
- Value by distribution channel 2016-2020, with 2021 forecasts.
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the Beer and Cider market, with analysis of key company performance.
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the Beer and Cider market.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Germany Beer and Cider industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning.
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Germany Beer and Cider market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives.
- Understand volume vs. value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability.
- Analyze domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage.
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyze the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- COVID 19 Beer & Cider Recovery
- Industry Snapshot Forecast
- Industry Snapshot Share & Per Capita Consumption
- Beer & Cider Volume and Value Growth Projections
- Enablers and Inhibitors of Beer & Cider Growth
- Category and Segment Insight
- Beer & Cider Winners and Losers
- Beer Category Overview
- Beer Beer Type Evolution
- Flavor Segment Dynamics Beer
- Craft Beer Segment Dynamics
- Cider Category Overview
- Cider Cider Type Evolution
- Flavor Segment Dynamics Cider
- Craft Cider Segment Dynamics
- Brand vs. Private Label Dynamics
- Price Segmentation
- Alcoholic Strength Segment Dynamics
- Beer Emerging Trends & Opportunities
- Cider Emerging Trends & Opportunities
- Company and Brand Insight
- Leading Company Volume and Value Performance
- Leading Company Profiles
- Tier 2 Companies Key Callouts
- Beer Brand and Private Label Trends
- Cider Brand and Private Label Trends
- Brand Spotlight How to Win
- Mergers & Acquisition Activity 2020
- Job Analytics Themes Evolution and Total Jobs
- Distribution Insight
- On vs. Off Premise Evolution in Beer & Cider
- On Premise Snapshot
- Off Premise Snapshot
- Sub Channel Evolution in Beer & Cider
- On Premise Channels Key Winner & Loser
- Off Premise Channels Key Winner & Loser
- Packaging Insight
- Packaging Material Snapshot
- Packaging Type Snapshot
- Influences on Packaging
- Packaging Innovation
- Consumer Insight
- Key Consumer Trends
- Trend Analysis
- Strategic Issues Summary Map
- Actionable Insights
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Radeberger Gruppe KG
- Krombacher Brauerei
- Bitburger Gruppe