The analyst has released the latest edition of the Europe Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO) Directory, Q4 2021 (18th) edition. The product is known among industry stalwarts as the most trusted & dependable go-to resource for gaining backdoor access to influential decision-makers holding key positions within MVNO businesses all over Europe.
Over the last 15 years since its launch, this flagship product has successfully helped hundreds of telecom businesses establish relationships with MVNOs. Businesses use the MVNO directory for a variety of purposes; business development, sales & marketing, B2B networking, event invitations, and largely as a critical addition to (their) resource library to ascertain speedy access to the whole MVNO industry at their fingertips, for example.
Europe MVNO Directory is carved out as a niche product that specifically helps ‘service providers to mobile virtual operators’ obtain and gain new business. Featuring important operator business info to contacts of key executives holding influential roles, the Directory offers the following information for any mobile operator business across Africa:
- Operator Details - Registered Name, Brand, Region, About Market Share (%), Ownership, Group Information
- Business Details - Network portfolio, Subscribers, Network Penetration, MVNO Type, Technologies offered, Contact Details.
- Online presence - website/ URL
- CXO/Management/Decision-Makers/Influencer contacts
- Formats Available - PDF & Excel
What’s special about the 2022-2023 edition:
- Europe coverage includes: 482+ Operators from over 31 countries
- 100% Anti-Spam US Law, European GDPR compliant
- 2400+ CXO/Management/Decision-making contacts: Up to 300% more contacts than previous (2021) edition
- Available in PDF & Excel: New user-friendly PDF & XLS designs
- First time with detailed Executive Summary & Questions Answered: Giving a clear and precise understanding of the European telecom market to corporates.
Those looking to do business with MVNOs e.g. Network Enablers, Hubbing Partners, Interconnection usage providers, Roaming partners, Handset manufacturers, Infra service providers, Chipset Providers, Core Solutions, Digitalisation Experts, Consultants, 4G/5G specialists, Other telecom service providers.
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Questions Answered by the Study
3. Europe MVNO Directory 2022-2032 (Q4, 2021)
"Time plays an extensive role when dealing with marketing strategy & execution. Earlier our teams would build a strategy and spend weeks & months on identifying potential targets. Directories bridge that gap and help (us) cut short those lengthy cycles by providing ready references, allowing us to reach whoever, whenever, and where ever we want anywhere across the world." - Customer Quote, Telecom service provider.
"We are a virtual network enabler and the MVNO directory gives us the ammunition we require to propel our business. When the Pandemic struck we had no idea how we were going to cope up with the challenge. Thankfully, we learned about the directory in time and ever since then we haven't looked back. Anyone who intends to do business with operators - virtual or real, must once use this special product. The results are there to see." - Customer Quote, A renowned MVN enabler.