This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing Technology Opportunity Engine (TOE) features information on the deployment of energy efficient membrane aerated biofilm reactors for the treatment of municipal wastewater. The TOE covers the use of patented nanocatalysts accelerating advanced oxidation processes for cost-effective water purification and wastewater treatment. The other focal point of the TOE is the use of thermal hydrolysis processes for effective sludge management and biogas generation, which can be easily retrofitted into existing wastewater treatment processes.
The TOE additionally provides insights on the utilization of proprietary software solutions for the real-time monitoring of fermentation processes to eliminate unnecessary process time associated in brewing or protein manufacturing processes. The TOE also provides latest innovations in the use of sustainable ammonia production processes and modifications in polymer manufacturing processes to enhance degradability.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TOE provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Table of Contents
1. Innovations in Water Purification, Wastewater Treatment, and Sludge Management
- Energy Efficient Membrane Aerated Biofilm Reactors for Treating Municipal Wastewater
- Technology for Reducing Energy Consumption in Wastewater Treatment
- Oxymem Limited - Investor Dashboard
- Photochemical Purification for the Removal of Volatile Organics from Water
- Nanotechnology Coated Mesh for Water Purification
- Puralytics Inc. - Investor Dashboard
- Thermal Hydrolysis Technology Using Thermal Oil and Heat Exchanger for Sludge Management
- Value Proposition of Indirect Thermal Disintegration of Sludge
- Eliquo Water Group GmbH - Investor Dashboard
- Real Time Monitored Fermentation for Management of Breweries
- Brewmonitor Technology Optimizes Fermentation Process Without Trial-and-Error
- Precision Fermentation - Investor Dashboard
- Energy Efficient Thermal Hydrolysis Processes for Sludge Management
- Value Proposition of Thermal Hydrolysis
- Cambi ASA - Investor Dashboard
- Sustainable Ammonia Production from Atmospheric Nitrogen
- Animal-Free Dairy Product Using Precision Fermentation Technology
- Alternative Milk Protein from Microorganisms
- Affordable & Sustainable Construction Using 3D Printing Technology
- Modified Polymer Manufacturing for Enhanced Degradability
2. Key Contacts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Cambi ASA
- Eliquo Water Group GmbH
- Oxymem Limited
- Precision Fermentation
- Puralytics Inc.