This edition of the Energy & Power Systems (EPS) TOE features deployment of building energy management systems, which reduce energy consumption and maintenance costs. The TOE covers innovations based on the use of energy-efficient and heat resistant panels made of radiated materials to aid cooling systems. The TOE additionally provides insights on the fabrication of thin-film flexible solar cells, which are extremely scalable and offer high power conversion efficiency. The TOE also provides latest innovations in the installation of floating photovoltaic systems offering higher energy yield, use of hydro-flow turbines for continuous power production, and the production of sustainable fuels from captured carbon dioxide using catalytic technologies.
The Energy and Power Systems TOE provides insights on the latest advances in the broad range of technology related to the energy industry. The topics regularly presented range from energy storage technologies (solid-state batteries, solar chemical storage and other advanced energy storage devices) to non-renewable energy such as oil and gas. Special emphasis is given to emerging areas in the renewable sector such as photovoltaics, wind energy, and geothermal energy, and emerging alternative fuels such as hydrogen, syngas, ethanol and biofuels. The EPS TOE keeps clients abreast of the latest R&D developments at major corporate and academic research centers, provides competitor intelligence and helps create strategic alliances.
The Energy and Environment cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
Growth Opportunities in Tidal Power Generation, Energy Management Systems, Thin-Film Solar Cells, and Sustainable Low-Carbon Fuels
- Innovations in Tidal Power Generation, Energy Management Systems, Thin-Film Solar Cells, and Sustainable Low-Carbon Fuels
- Smart Energy Management System for Heating Equipment
- Leanheat Oy - Value Proposition
- Leanheat Oy - Investor Dashboard
- Heat-Resistant Panels to Aid Cooling Systems
- Skycool Systems Inc. - Value Proposition
- Skycool Systems Inc. - Investor Dashboard
- Building Energy Generation, Storage, and Consumption Management
- Enervalis - Value Proposition
- Enervalis - Investor Dashboard
- Digital Electricity Facilitates Efficient and Safe Long Distance Distribution
- Value Proposition of Digital Electricity Facilitates Efficient and Safe Long Distance Distribution
- Voltserver Inc.- Investor Dashboard
- Integrated Solutions for the Complete Hydrogen Value Chain
- Value Proposition of Hyon
- Hyon - Investor Dashboard
- Thin-Film Flexible Solar Cells
- Floating Photovoltaic Systems Offering Higher Energy Yield
- Hydro-Flow Turbines for Continuous Tidal Power Production
- Captured Carbon and Green Hydrogen Utilization to Create a Sustainable Diesel Range Fuel
- Carbon Dioxide to Chemical Fuel Conversion Utilizing Ferroelectric Metals
- Key Contacts
- Key Contacts
- Legal Disclaimer
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Leanheat Oy
- Skycool Systems Inc.
- Voltserver Inc.