This edition of the Cyber Security Technology Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides a snapshot on emerging cyber security solutions powered by cloud-, Internet of Things (IoT)-, and artificial intelligence (AI)-based innovations that help companies protect from threats, data breaches, phishing attacks, and defend against modern attacks residing within hybrid IT infrastructure, Dark Web, and various other network layers.
Cyber Security TOE’s mission is to investigate new and emerging developments that aim to protect the network infrastructure and the resources operating in the network.
The TOE offers strategic insights that would help identify new business opportunities and enhance technology portfolio decisions by assessing new developments and product launches in:
anti-spam, anti-virus, phishing, identity management, disaster recovery, firewalls, virtual private networks, end-point security, content filtering, Web application security, authentication and access control, intrusion prevention and detection systems, encryption algorithms, cryptographic techniques, and pattern recognition systems for network security. Highlights of this service include technology roadmapping of network security technologies; IP portfolio analysis; information on funding and investment opportunities; evaluation of commercial opportunities from technology developments; technology assessment; analysis of technology accelerators and challenges and many more.
The Information & Communication Technology cluster provides global industry analysis, technology competitive analysis, and insights into game-changing technologies in the wireless communication and computing space. Innovations in ICT have deeply permeated various applications and markets. These innovations have profound impact on a range of business functions for computing, communications, business intelligence, data processing, information security, workflow automation, quality of service (QoS) measurements, simulations, customer relationship management, knowledge management functions and many more. Our global teams of industry experts continuously monitor technology areas such as Big Data, cloud computing, communication services, mobile and wireless communication space, IT applications & services, network security, and unified communications markets. In addition, we also closely look at vertical markets and connected industries to provide a holistic view of the ICT Industry.
Table of Contents
Innovations in Cloud-, IoT-, and AI-Based Security
- Cloud-Based Vulnerability Management Platform
- Rapid7 Better Understands Risks in Modern Cloud Environments and Prioritizes to Block Them
- Rapid7 - Investor Dashboard
- Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response Platform
- Soar Platform Streamlines and Accelerates the Entire Security Operations Process
- D3Security - Investor Dashboard
- Bringing Managed Extended Detection and Response Across Tech Stacks
- Optiv Security's Value Proposition Speed Threat Detection and Mitigation
- Optiv Security - Investor Dashboard
- Fighting Ransomware After a Data Breach
- Cigent Technology's Value Proposition Strengthens Cyber Defense of Data Against Ransomware
- Cigent Technology - Investor Dashboard
- Securing IoT Devices from Their Roots
- An Innovative Approach to IoT Security
- Sternum, Israel - Investor Dashboard
- Enhacing Visibility of Activities in Dark and Deep Web
- Post-Perimeter Security to Neutralzie Attacks in Advance
- Automated Threat Detection Platform
- Cybersecurity and Data Privacy Platform for Mobile and IoT Applications
- AI-Powered Autonomous Cloud Governance and Compliance Solution
- Legal Disclaimer
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Cigent Technology
- Optiv Security