The Global Smart Waste Collection Technology Market is estimated to be USD 373.94 Mn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 1292.9 Mn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 28.16%.
Digital technologies are increasingly applied across almost all areas of waste collection
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Smart Waste Collection Technology Market is segmented based on Solution, Services, End-Users, and Geography
- By Solution, the market is classified into Network Management, Optimization Solution, Asset Management, and Reporting & Analytics.
- By Services, the market is classified into Managed Services and Professional Services.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Municipalities, Manufacturing & Industrial, Healthcare, Construction, and Food & Retail.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Covanta Holding Corp., IBM Corp, Republic Services, Inc., SAP SE, Waste Management, Inc., WAVIoT, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Smart Waste Collection Technology Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development, and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Smart Waste Collection Technology Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Smart Waste Collection Technology Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Volume of Waste
4.1.2 Strict Environmental Regulations by Countries
4.1.3 Smart Waste Collection in Cities with the Adoption of IoT Technologies
4.2.1 High Capital Investments
4.3.1 Involvement of Local Authorities Towards Sustainable Waste Disposal
4.3.2 Growth in Technological Advancements Such as IoT
4.4.1 Lack of Connectivity
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 SWOT Analysis
5.5 Impact of COVID-19
5.6 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.7 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Smart Waste Collection Technology Market, By Solution
6.2 Network Management
6.3 Optimization Solution
6.4 Asset Management
6.5 Reporting & Analytics Solution
7 Global Smart Waste Collection Technology Market, By Services
7.2 Managed Services
7.3 Professional Services
8 Global Smart Waste Collection Technology Market, By End-Users
8.3 Manufacturing and Industrial
8.6 Food and Retail
9 Americas' Smart Waste Collection Technology Market
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10 Europe's Smart Waste Collection Technology Market
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Middle East and Africa's Smart Waste Collection Technology Market
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12 APAC's Smart Waste Collection Technology Market
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 Company Profiles
14.1 Bigbelly, Inc.
14.3 Covanta Holding Corp.
14.4 Ecube Labs Co.
14.5 Enerkem, Inc.
14.6 Enevo Group (Reen AS)
14.7 IBM Corp,
14.9 Pepperl+Fuchs SE
14.10 RecycleSmart Solutions
14.11 Republic Services, Inc.
14.12 SAP SE
14.13 Sensoneo J.s.a
14.14 Smartbin (OnePlus Corp.)
14.16 Veolia Environmental SA
14.17 Waste Management, Inc.
- Bigbelly, Inc.
- Covanta Holding Corp.
- Ecube Labs Co.
- Enerkem, Inc.
- Enevo Group (Reen AS)
- IBM Corp,
- Pepperl+Fuchs SE
- RecycleSmart Solutions
- Republic Services, Inc.
- SAP SE
- Sensoneo J.s.a
- Smartbin (OnePlus Corp.)
- Veolia Environmental SA
- Waste Management, Inc.