The Global Industrial Cleaning Chemical Market is estimated to be USD 47.36 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 61.91 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 5.65%.
Japan is one of the largest producers of industrial cleaning chemicals due to the availability of raw materials and labour
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Industrial Cleaning Chemical Market is segmented based on Ingredient, Product, Application, and Geography.
- By Ingredient, the market is classified into Surfactants, Solvents, Chelating Agents, pH Regulators, and Solubilizers/Hydrotropes.
- By Product, the market is classified into Commercial Laundry, Dairy Cleaners, Dishwashing, Disinfectants, Food cleaners, General Cleaners, Metal Cleaners, Food Oven & Grill Cleaners.
- By Application, the market is classified into Automotive & Aerospace, Food Processing, Healthcare, Hospitality, Manufacturing & Commercial Offices, Retail & Food Service, and Others.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are BASF SE, Dow Chemical Company, Enaspol A.S, Evonik Industries Ag, Stepan Company, Spartan Chemical Company, Inc., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Industrial Cleaning Chemical Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Industrial Cleaning Chemical Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Industrial Cleaning Chemical Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Frequently Asked Questions about the Global Industrial Cleaning Chemical Market
What is the estimated value of the Global Industrial Cleaning Chemical Market?
The Global Industrial Cleaning Chemical Market was estimated to be valued at $47.04 Billion in 2023.
What is the growth rate of the Global Industrial Cleaning Chemical Market?
The growth rate of the Global Industrial Cleaning Chemical Market is 5.6%, with an estimated value of $61.91 Billion by 2028.
What is the forecasted size of the Global Industrial Cleaning Chemical Market?
The Global Industrial Cleaning Chemical Market is estimated to be worth $61.91 Billion by 2028.
Who are the key companies in the Global Industrial Cleaning Chemical Market?
Key companies in the Global Industrial Cleaning Chemical Market include Arcot Manufacturing Corp., BASF SE, Bebbington Industries, Buckeye International Inc., Clariant Ag, Croda International PLC, Diversey Inc., Dow Chemical Company and Ecolab Inc..
|No. of Pages||189|
|Forecast Period||2023 - 2028|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 47.04 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 61.91 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||5.6%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||19|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 Analyst Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Awareness Regarding Hygiene and Cleanliness at the Workplace
4.1.2 Increasing Spending Power of Consumers
4.1.3 Increasing Government Regulations Related to Industrial Hygiene and Sanitation
4.2.1 Strictness of Government and Environmental Regulations for Industrial Cleaning Chemical
4.3.1 Growing Healthcare and Manufacturing Industries
4.3.2 Increasing Demand for Green and Bio-Based Industrial Cleaning Chemical
4.4.1 Lengthy Authorization for Biocidal Products
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 SWOT Analysis
5.5 Impact of COVID-19
5.6 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.7 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Industrial Cleaning Chemical Market, By Ingredient
6.2.1 Anionic Surfactants
6.2.2 Non-ionic Surfactants
6.2.3 Cationic Surfactants
6.2.4 Amphoteric Surfactants
6.4 Chelating Agents
6.5 pH Regulators
7 Global Industrial Cleaning Chemical Market, By Product
7.2 General Cleaners
7.3 Floor Care
7.4 Carpet Care
7.5 Metal Cleaners
7.6 Oven & Grill Cleaners
7.7 Dish Washing
7.8 Commercial Laundry
7.9 Dairy Cleaners
7.10 Food Cleaners
8 Global Industrial Cleaning Chemical Market, By Application
8.2 Manufacturing & Commercial Offices
8.4 Retail & Food Service
8.6 Automotive & Aerospace
8.7 Food Processing
9 Americas' Industrial Cleaning Chemical Market
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10 Europe's Industrial Cleaning Chemical Market
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Middle East and Africa's Industrial Cleaning Chemical Market
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12 APAC's Industrial Cleaning Chemical Market
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 Company Profiles
14.1 Arcot Manufacturing Corp.
14.2 BASF SE
14.3 Bebbington Industries
14.4 Buckeye International Inc.
14.5 Clariant Ag
14.6 Croda International PLC
14.7 Diversey Inc.
14.8 Dow Chemical Company
14.9 DuPont de Nemours Inc.
14.10 Ecolab Inc.
14.11 Emulso Corp.
14.12 Enaspol A.S.
14.13 Evonik Industries Ag
14.14 Huntsman International LLC
14.15 Pilot Chemical Corp.
14.16 Solvay S.A.
14.17 Spartan Chemical Company, Inc.
14.18 Stepan Company
14.19 Unger Fabrikker A.S.
- Arcot Manufacturing Corp.
- BASF SE
- Bebbington Industries
- Buckeye International Inc.
- Clariant Ag
- Croda International PLC
- Diversey Inc.
- Dow Chemical Company
- DuPont de Nemours Inc.
- Ecolab Inc.
- Emulso Corp.
- Enaspol A.S.
- Evonik Industries Ag
- Huntsman International LLC
- Pilot Chemical Corp.
- Solvay S.A.
- Spartan Chemical Company, Inc.
- Stepan Company
- Unger Fabrikker A.S.