In the fast-evolving world of aviation, the Global Air-to-Air Refueling Market offers remarkable business opportunities. As markets grow and technologies advance, strategic insights play a vital role in keeping an alliance with the market trends. This comprehensive research report on air-to-air refueling delivers profound intelligence derived from meticulous data analysis across components, systems, aircraft types, types, end-users, and regions.
The report meticulously details competitive scenarios with in-depth analysis of key market players such as Cobham Plc, Airbus SE, and Boeing among others, assisting in identifying potential collaboration and growth avenues. Furthermore, it provides vital market dynamics outlining the forces that impact pricing and behaviors of stakeholders, capacitating informed decision-making for augmenting profits whilst minimizing risks. With rich analytical data based on Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix, the report presents a panoramic view of this market, essential for maintaining a competitive edge. Stay ahead with strategic insight, make your move in the Global Air-to-Air Refueling Market today.
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Air-to-Air Refueling Market is segmented based on Component, System, Aircraft Type, Type, End-User and Geography.
- By Component, the market is classified into Pumps, Valves, Nozzles, Boom, Hoses, Probes, Fuel Tanks and Pods segments.
- By System, the market is classified into Probe & Drogue, Boom Refueling and Autonomous segments.
- By Aircraft Type, the market is classified into Fixed Wing and Rotatory Wing segments.
- By Type, the market is classified into Manned and Unmanned segments.
- By End User, the market is classified into OEM and Aftermarket segments.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Cobham Plc, Airbus SE, Boeing, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Air-to-Air Refueling Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Air-to-Air Refueling Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Air-to-Air Refueling Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth Market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the Market are also featured in the Report
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Air-to-Air Refuelling Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Air-to-Air Refuelling Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Air-to-Air Refuelling Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Air-to-Air Refuelling Market?
|No. of Pages||175|
|Forecast Period||2023 - 2028|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 2.98 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 7.59 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||20.5%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||20|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 Analyst Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Rising Defence Expenditures
4.1.2 Increasing Demand for Air-to-Air Refuelling Systems to Support Overseas Deployments
4.1.3 Increase in Combat Aircraft Procurement
4.2.1 Vulnerability Against Ground Based Attacks
4.3.1 Development of Advanced Aerial Tankers
4.4.1 Requirment of Extensive Training
4.4.2 Primary Risk Associated with the Unintended Ignition of Fuel Vapour
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 Impact of COVID-19
5.5 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.6 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Air-to-Air Refueling Market, By Component
6.8 Fuel Tanks
7 Global Air-to-Air Refueling Market, By System
7.2 Probe & Drogue
7.3 Boom Refueling
8 Global Air-to-Air Refueling Market, By Aircraft Type
8.2 Fixed Wing
8.2.1 Fighter Aircraft
8.2.2 Tanker Aircraft
8.2.3 Military transport aircraft
8.3 Rotatory wing
8.3.1 Attack Helicopters
8.3.2 Transport helicopters
9 Global Air-to-Air Refueling Market, By Type
10 Global Air-to-Air Refueling Market, By End User
11 Americas’ Air-to-Air Refueling Market
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of Americas
12 Europe’s Air-to-Air Refueling Market
12.16 United Kingdom
12.17 Rest of Europe
13 Middle East and Africa’s Air-to-Air Refueling Market
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14 APAC’s Air-to-Air Refueling Market
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
14.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Competitive Quadrant
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1 M&A and Investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16 Company Profiles
16.1 Cobham PLC
16.2 Eaton Corp. PLC
16.3 Airbus SE
16.5 Ge Aviation
16.6 Parker Hannifin Corp.
16.7 Safran SA
16.8 Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group
16.9 Israel Aerospace Industries
16.10 Bae Systems Inc.
16.11 United Technologies Corp.
16.12 Draken International Inc.
16.13 Lockheed Martin Corp.
16.14 Raytheon Technologies Corp.
16.15 Rafaut Group
16.16 Elbit Systems Ltd.
16.17 Moog Inc.
16.18 Protankgrüp Sdn Bhd
16.19 Esco Technologies Inc.
16.20 Wittenstein SE
- Cobham PLC
- Eaton Corp. PLC
- Airbus SE
- Ge Aviation
- Parker Hannifin Corp.
- Safran SA
- Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- Bae Systems Inc.
- United Technologies Corp.
- Draken International Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Raytheon Technologies Corp.
- Rafaut Group
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Moog Inc.
- Protankgrüp Sdn Bhd
- Esco Technologies Inc.
- Wittenstein SE