Delve deeply into the expansive world of the Global Spice & Herb Extracts Market through comprehensive market research designed to uncover potential growth opportunities, industry drivers and market segmentation. This in-depth report offers invaluable insights into a market undergoing significant change, driven by macro and micro-economic factors, as well as the shifting demands of consumers at a global level.
Get the latest insights on the global product segmentation - Basil, Cardamom, Celery, Chilli, Coriander, Cumin, Ginger, Oregano, Pepper, Thyme, and Cinnamon, as well as the various applications and geographic breakdowns. Learn about key industry players, their financial performance and recent developments. The decision-making process also becomes more informed with the inclusion of essential tools such as Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and Ansoff Matrix. Leverage this knowledge to aid in strategic planning, risk assessment and to capitalize on growth opportunities within the Global Spice and Herb Extracts Market.
The Global Spice & Herb Extracts Market is estimated to be USD 354.25 Mn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 478.56 Mn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 6.2%.
About 97% of the total imported spice & herbs come from developing countries
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Spice & Herb Extracts Market is segmented based on Product, Type, Applications, and Geography
- By Product, the market is classified into Basil, Cardamom, Celery, Chilli, Coriander, Cumin, Ginger, Oregano, Pepper, Thyme, and Cinnamon.
- By Type, the market is classified into Food Applications, Beverage Applications, and Medicines.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Essential Oils, Liquid Blends, and Spice Seasoning & Blends.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Ajinomoto Co., Inc., Firmenich SA, Kerry Group PLC, Paprika Oleo’s India Ltd., Takasago International Corp., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Spice & Herb Extracts Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development, and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Spice & Herb Extracts Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Spice & Herb Extracts Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Convenience Food
4.1.2 4.1.2 The Growing Popularity of International Cuisine in Various Countries
4.2.1 Inefficient Methods for Proper Storage
4.3.1 The Rising Awareness of Medicinal Properties of Herbs & Spice Extracts
4.4.1 Lack of Infrastructure for Production and Shipment
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 SWOT Analysis
5.5 Impact of COVID-19
5.6 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.7 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Spice & Herb Extracts Market, By Product
7 Global Spice & Herb Extracts Market, By Type
7.2 Essential Oils
7.3 Liquid Blends
7.4 Spice Seasoning & Blends
8 Global Spice & Herb Extracts Market, By Applications
8.2 Food Application
8.2.2 Meat and Poultry
8.2.3 Dressings, Marinades, Soups and Sauces
8.2.4 Snacks and Convenience Food
8.3 Beverage Applications
8.3.1 Tea and Herbal Drinks
8.3.2 Alcoholic Beverages
8.3.3 Soft Drinks
9 Americas' Spice & Herb Extracts Market
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10 Europe's Spice & Herb Extracts Market
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Middle East and Africa's Spice & Herb Extracts Market
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12 APAC's Spice & Herb Extracts Market
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 Company Profiles
14.1 Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
14.2 All-Season Herbs
14.3 Dohler GmbH
14.4 Firmenich SA
14.6 International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc.
14.7 Kalsec, Inc.
14.8 Kerry Group PLC
14.9 McCormick & Co.
14.11 Olam International
14.12 Paprika Oleo’s India Ltd.
14.13 Sensient Technologies Corp.
14.14 SHS Group
14.16 Takasago International Corp.
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- All-Season Herbs
- Dohler GmbH
- Firmenich SA
- International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc.
- Kalsec, Inc.
- Kerry Group PLC
- McCormick & Co.
- Olam International
- Paprika Oleo’s India Ltd.
- Sensient Technologies Corp.
- SHS Group
- Takasago International Corp.