Since early this year, organizations have been adapting to the "new normal" which now includes a "hybrid workforce" that includes employees who both work from home and some who also work on site or in the office.
According to several workplace experts, even once the world has a vaccine for COVID-19, the workplace will still have changed forever. Up to 30% of employees will continue to work from home. Many managers are struggling to keep their employees engaged since the separation between personal and work-life has been obliterated and the social ties that kept many employees bonded to their employer have now loosened.
Join us to find out what innovative steps progressive employers have taken to create an engaging hybrid and remote work culture, so that you can retain your top talent and continue to see your employees deliver the performance you expect.
Establishing an engaging culture and providing employees with the tools they need to support their continued development and purpose is absolutely essential for your company to compete successfully for the best talent and to generate the strongest ROI possible during a time of unprecedented uncertainty and volatility.
Areas Covered in the Session:
In this webinar we will cover:
- The challenges of employee engagement in a hybrid work environment
- Workplace culture components and talent management strategies to think about and plan for now - What's changed?
- Long term effects of COVID on your employee base
- Actions to take as employees are returning to work post COVID
- Attributes of employees who work best in a hybrid work culture
- Considerations for job relocation
- How to get managers to support your organization's engagement efforts
- Case Studies: Consumer Products, Healthcare and Technology
- Defining the "new normal" and future of work
Dr. B. Lynn Ware, Ph.D. , President and CEO As CEO of Integral Talent Systems, Inc. (ITS) based in Silicon Valley, California, Dr. Ware is an Industrial/Organizational Psychologist who has practiced for over 25 years in the talent management field with a strong focus on how to increase employee productivity for the benefit of achieving business goals.
Who Should Attend
- Human Resources Professionals
- Learning & Development Managers
- Organization Development Professionals
- Training Professionals
- Lines Managers
- Senior Business Managers