The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Qatar.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Qatar will grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during 2021-2026.
- Mobile service revenue will account for 93.3% of the total telecom and pay-TV service revenue in 2026, driven by the increasing smartphone subscriptions, growing data consumption and projected growth of 5G subscription that will yield higher data ARPUs over the forecast period.
- 4G will be leading mobile technology with 53.3% share of the total mobile subscriptions in 2021.
- Ooredoo Qatar will lead the country's mobile market in terms of mobile subscriptions in 2021, followed by Vodafone Qatar.
Reasons to Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Qatar’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying The publisher’s Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Qatar’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Qatar’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Qatar.
Table of Contents
- Market highlights
- Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
- Demographic and macroeconomic context
- Regulatory context
- Telecom market outlook
- Total telecom service revenue
- Mobile services market
- Fixed services market
- Pay-TV service market
- Competitive landscape and company snapshots
- Competitive landscape
- Ooredoo Qatar
- Vodafone Qatar
- Additional resources
- Baseline forecast assumptions
- Data tables
- Research methodology
- Country Intelligence Report coverage
- About The Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Ooredoo Qatar
- Vodafone Qatar
- beIN Sports