1h Free Analyst TimeRobotics has been an essential part of the buzzing oil and gas industry for several decades. It has been adopted in the construction of oil and gas facilities, and also for inspection and maintenance tasks. Over time, the role of robots in the industry has evolved into a diverse one, with a growing list of functionalities. Robots offer higher reliability and efficiency in fulfilling assigned tasks, while also improving the safety of the operation.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
- This report presents an overview of adoption of robotics in the oil and gas industry.
- It analyses the robotics value chain and how robotics theme is impacting the oil and gas business.
- The report provides an overview of the competitive positions held by oil and gas companies, and technology vendors in the robotics theme.
- It also provides some robotics case studies in the oil and gas industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Evaluates the robotics value chain and evaluates its scope for various application
- Impact analysis of robotics in oil and gas industry
- Review of some of the case studies highlighting the robotics in the oil and gas industry
- Identify and benchmark key oil and gas companies using robotics in their operation
- Identify and benchmark key robotics technology providers in the oil and gas industry
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Impact on the Oil and Gas Industry
- Case Studies
- Technology Briefing
- Oil and gas trends
- Technology trends
- Macroeconomic trends
- Regulatory trends
- Industry Analysis
- Market size and growth forecasts
- Patent trends
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Value Chain
- Robot manufacturing
- Hardware components
- Software components
- Robotics as a service
- Oil and gas companies
- Technology companies
- Sector Scorecards
- Integrated oil and gas companies’ scorecard
- Further Reading
- Our Thematic Research Methodology
- About The Publisher
- Contact The Publisher