Tomsk city is the administrative center of the Tomsk region in Siberian Federal District (SFD) and covers a total land area of around 295km2. The city's economy is dominated by tourism, financial intermediation, real estate; wholesale and retail trade; hotels and restaurants.
The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
- The service sectors remain the key contributors to the regional economy - and the major employers.
- Tomsk is a key tourist destinations in Russia, for both domestic and international tourists. The tourism and hospitality sectors are experiencing a healthy growth.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
Table of Contents
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the analyst
- About The Publisher
List of Tables
Table 1: Tomsk city - key facts (estimates), 2021
Table 2: Tomsk city- real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
Table 3: Tomsk city- economic growth comparison (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
Table 4: Tomsk city- GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (US$)
Table 5: Tomsk city- employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
Table 6: Tomsk city - main universities, 2021
Table 7: Tomsk city- population comparison, 2000-25 (million)
Table 8: Tomsk city- population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
Table 9: Tomsk city - mass transit network indicators, 2020
Table 10: Tomsk city - Bogashevo Airport, key indicators, 2018-20
Table 11: Tomsk region - tourists in collective accommodation facilities, 2018-20 (number)
Table 12: Tomsk region - overnight stays & related indicators in collective establishments, 2018-20
Table 13: Tomsk region - accommodation establishments, 2018-2020 (number)
Table 14: Tomsk city - MICE and other events
List of Figures
Figure 1: Tomsk city- real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
Figure 2: Tomsk city- economic growth comparison (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
Figure 3: Tomsk city- GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
Figure 4: Tomsk city- employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
Figure 5: Tomsk city- population comparison, 2000-25
Figure 6: Tomsk city- population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)