Nanobubbles are a potential multi-billion dollar market, with important implications for aquaculture, water treatment, hydrophonics and agriculture sectors. Nanobubbles or ultrafine bubbles are sub-micron gas-containing cavities in aqueous solution with unique physical characteristics that differ from other types of bubbles, and have the ability to change the normal characteristics of water. Nanobubbles can exist on surfaces (surface or interfacial NBs) and as dispersed in a liquid phase (bulk NBs). Their use can contribute greatly to sustainability challenges as environmentally friendly alternative and solutions.
- Sterilization capability through bactericidal action.
- Removal of contamination without the need for cleaning agents.
- Bio-activation in cells.
- Growth promotion for fish, crustacea and plants.
- Cell protection.
- Heat transfer capabilities to raise or lower the temperature of a liquid rapidly and effectively.
- Vaporization promotion capability for water-cooled cooling towers and evaporation based desalination systems.
- Halt concrete and metal decay.
- Environmental purification and remediation.
There are numerous commercial nanobubble generators on the market for both laboratory and pilot-scales. Their use is transformative for environmental, food and wastewater treatment industries and they find application in:
- Water purification/sterilization (various industries).
- Cooling tower de-scaling.
- Medical cleaning applications (sanitization and bacteria control).
- Drug delivery.
- Animal farming-drinking water enrichment (reduces bacterial growth).
- Agriculture and food production (reduction in use of chemicals).
- Surface cleaning treatments.
- Aquaculture-oxygenation of fish and aquaculture dams.
- Mining-acid water treatment.
- Oil and gas Industry - oil spill clean-up and storage tanks.
Report contents include:
- Introduction to nanobubbles (ultrafine bubbles).
- Applications of nanobubbles (ultrafine bubbles).
- Analysis of megatrends.
- Market analysis of nanobubbles in Agriculture, Horticulture, Hydrophonics, Aquaculture, Biomedical, Coolants, Food and beverage production, Mining, Oil and gas, Remediation, Surface cleaning, and Wastewater purification.
- Addressable market assessment.
- Global revenues to 2032.
- Market challenges and hindrances.
- 45 company profiles. Companies profiled include Anzai Kantetsu Co. Ltd., AquaB Nanobubble Innovations Ltd., Aquamar B.V., En Solución, EnH Co., Ltd., HACK UFB Co., Ltd., Fawoo Nanotech Co., Ltd., Moleaer, Inc., Nangatech Sp. z o.o., Rapid Water Technologies and more. Profiles include stage of commercialization and product developments, products, estimated revenues, technology advantages, markets and customers.
Table of Contents
2.2 Surface nanobubbles
2.3 Bulk nanobubbles
2.5 Nanobubble preparation and generation
2.6 Technology limitations
3.2 Global revenues 2021-2031
3.5 Biomedical and biopharma
3.6 Coolants and cooling towers
3.7 Food and beverage production
3.8 Oil and gas
3.10 Surface cleaning and disinfection
3.11 Water and wastewater purification
Table 2. Properties of Nanobubbles/ultrafine bubbles
Table 3. Nanobubble generation techniques
Table 4. Summary of markets, benefits and applications of nanobubbles
Table 5. Addressable market size, likelihood of market penetration, factors that may hinder market penetration.*
Table 6. Global nanobubbles market revenues 2021-2032 (millions USD)
Table 7. Market assessment scorecard for nanobubbles in agriculture
Table 8. Market assessment scorecard for nanobubbles in horticulture
Table 9. Market assessment scorecard for nanobubbles in hydrophonics
Table 10. Market analysis for nanobubbles in agriculture-applications, key benefits and market megatrends
Table 11. Market assessment scorecard for nanobubbles in aquaculture
Table 12. Market analysis for nanobubbles in aquaculture-applications, key benefits and market megatrends.
Table 13. Market assessment scorecard for nanobubbles in biomedical and biopharma
Table 14. Market analysis for nanobubbles in biomedical and biopharma--applications, key benefits and market megatrends
Table 15. Market assessment scorecard for nanobubbles in coolants and cooling towers
Table 16. Market analysis for nanobubbles in coolants and cooling towers-applications, key benefits and market megatrends
Table 17. Market assessment scorecard for nanobubbles in food and beverage production
Table 18. Market analysis for nanobubbles in food and beverage production-applications, key benefits and market megatrends
Table 19. Market assessment scorecard for nanobubbles in oil and gas
Table 20. Market and applications for nanobubbles in oil and gas
Table 21. Market assessment scorecard for nanobubbles in remediation
Table 22. Market analysis for nanobubbles in remediation-applications, key benefits and market megatrends
Table 23. Market assessment scorecard for nanobubbles in surface cleaning and disinfection
Table 24. Market analysis for nanobubbles in surface cleaning and disinfection-applications, key benefits and market megatrends.
Table 25. Market assessment scorecard for nanobubbles in water and wastewater purification
Table 26. Market for nanobubbles in domestic & industrial water purification-applications, key benefits and market megatrends
Table 27. Main target markets for nanobubble companies
Figure 2. Bubble scales
Figure 3. Nanobubble scale
Figure 4. Nanobubble Brownian motion
Figure 5. AFM image of nanobubbles on HOPG
Figure 6. Schematic of nanobubble generator
Figure 7. Global nanobubbles market revenues 2021-2032 (millions USD)
Figure 8. Application of nanobubbles in aquaculture
Figure 9. Nanobubble cleaning action
Figure 10. Turbiti series of nano bubble mixers
Figure 11. Schematic of nanobubble generator tube
Figure 12. Pro-Vida nanobubble generator
Figure 13. Pro-Vida demo model installation
Figure 14. Aura Tec Co. Ltd. nanobubble product
Figure 15. Schematic of Nano Bubble Generator deployment
Figure 16. Fawoo Nanobubble Generator FNBG-600
Figure 17. GTC nanoclusters
Figure 18. Nanobubble Generator schematic
Figure 19. Buvitas Ultra Fine Bubbles Generator
Figure 20. Moleaer™ XTB Nanobubble Generator
Figure 21. Foamest column series
Figure 22. Nanobubble generator attached to equipment for use in agriculture
Figure 23. GROW NX 10 nanobubble technology
Figure 24. Shearforce schematic
Figure 25. Nanobubble generator
Figure 26. Aquatransfer operational schematic
Figure 27. FABI-10 nanobubble generator
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Acniti LLC
- Anzai Kantetsu CoLtdMCS
- Agrona B.V
- AquaB (AquaB Nanobubble Innovations Ltd)
- AquaPro Solutions Pte Ltd
- Asuplus Nanobubble Technology
- Aquamar B.V
- Aura Tec CoLtd
- Biokavitus srl
- BioNano International Ltd
- Earthwise Global
- EnH Co., Ltd
- En Solución
- Exomira Medicine, Inc
- Fawoo Nanotech Co., Ltd
- Fine Bubble Technologies (Pty) Ltd
- Geon Intertec Co., Ltd
- GreenTech California (GTC)
- HACK UFB Co., Ltd
- Hinode Sangyo Co., Ltd
- Jiil Co., Ltd
- Honour Tech
- Kran Nanobubble
- Ligaric Co., Ltd
- Living Energies & Co
- Moleaer, Inc
- NAC Co., Ltd
- Nangatech Spz o.o
- Nanobubble Indonesia
- Nano Gas Technologies, Inc
- Nanobble/Energenius Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Nanobubble Indonesia
- Nano Bubble Technologies (NBT)
- Nanotera Group
- Nanox Co., Ltd
- Newmantech CoLtd
- Nm nanotech
- Qian Hu Corporation
- Rapid Water Technologies
- SonoCore, Inc
- Taikohgiken Co., Ltd
- Waternavi Co., Ltd
- YBM CoLtd
- Zec Field Co., Ltd