Flexible Leasing Plans Impact Customer Experience and Represent a Key Growth Strategy
Vehicle leasing can be a solution to the growing number of challenges companies face concerning their mobility needs. These include challenges associated with vehicle funding, fleet maintenance, and, more importantly, residual risk handling. Businesses seek to focus on their core products/services and outsource support activities. Mobility is a significant department, involving various activities from fleet purchases to remarketing. Unless handled by an expert, each segment in the value chain can develop issues, such as cost spikes, utilization mismatches, irregularities in fleet maintenance, and dips in residual value. Leasing the fleet enables hassle-free on-demand mobility and fleet after-service facilities and provides a host of other benefits. The rising demand for these services and facilities drives the leasing market growth, gives it a structure, and regulates the ecosystem.
This study sheds light on the market size across the passenger vehicle (PV) and light commercial vehicle (LCV) segments and provides sales/parc data for the total market as well as the fleet and company car (true fleet) segments. It discusses the company car segment in detail, focusing on the development and growth potential of the financial leasing, operational leasing, and outright purchase segments. The analysis considers historical data, current market conditions, and insights and opinions collected from market participants to provide a five-year outlook on growth opportunities. In addition to market data (PV and LCV) for new registrations and portfolios, the study provides actual competitor data (portfolio) for the leading leasing service providers in the country. Competitor data is available for the leasing segments (operational and financial) for the base year (2020).
The evolution of any industry depends on the transformational trends linked to the macro-economic factors of the region and the emerging business models that reflect innovation in mobility solutions, such as rentals, car sharing, integrated mobility, and alternative powertrains. The study covers the evolutionary trends expected to shape the market and provides a 360-degree understanding of the leasing space in Mexico. It also provides a market overview and outlook.
Table of Contents
- Why Is It Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative 8™
- The Impact of the Top Three Strategic Imperatives on the Mexican Light Vehicle (LV) Leasing Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine™
- Key Findings
- Key Growth Metrics
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Restraints
- Research Scope, Objectives, and Methodology
- Total Market and Company Car Analysis
- Corporate Leasing Market
- Corporate Leasing Market Forecast Analysis
- Private Leasing Market Forecast Analysis
- Vehicle Funding Share Forecast by Powertrain Type
- Vehicle Funding Share Forecast by Sales Channel
- Vehicle Funding Share Forecast by Brand Class
- Market Competition - Corporate Leasing
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Raising Awareness of the LV Leasing Market
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Electrification for the LV Leasing Market
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Improving Service Portfolio for the LV Leasing Market
- Conclusions and Future Outlook
- List of Exhibits