The European Telecommunications Directory is one of the most comprehensive and accurate Directory of companies and executives in the European telecommunications industry that have ever been published. It contains thousands telecommunications companies and executives working in the industry.
This powerful Directory is your connection to key decision-makers in the telecommunications industry in Europe.
This Directory enables telecom executives, organization officials, communications professionals, researchers, and other users to identify and compare both the traditional telecommunications offerings of established carriers as well as the many new systems and services under development in this era of high technology and deregulation.
The market potential of the European telecommunications sector is enormous and business opportunities abound. However, unraveling the maze of who’s who, and who does what is a daunting task. Here’s the solution you’ve been looking for.
The new edition of The European Telecommunications Directory has been thoroughly researched, to bring you a completely up-to-date guide to Europe’s ever-changing telecommunications industry.
If you need to source from, or sell to Europe’s telecommunication industries; or, if you’re looking to break into this appealing market, the new European Telecommunication Directory will provide you with thousands of fresh business contacts - and help you keep track of old ones - quickly and easily.
This one directory covers the entire European telecommunications industry sector.
This Directory will enable you to:
- Profile a market
- Build new business prospects
- Pinpoint key executives
- Generate new customers
- Discover who your competitors are
- Make vital contacts
- Save the time, money and effort of doing your own research
- Identify alternative suppliers and manufacturers
- Source up-to-date company information
- Access a wealth of quality information on healthcare companies
The European Telecommunications Directory gives you instant access to a wealth of accurate information on companies in Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, the Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.
Look at the depth of information you’ll get in the The European Telecommunications Directory:
- Company contact details.
- Telephone, Fax, Web and Email addresses.
- Names of key management and trading personnel.
- Product produced or sold.
- 6 Great Reasons to order your copy of the The European Telecommunications Directory:
- Save time: no need to search the internet, all the information you need is in one handy guide;
- Save money: by using a resourceful book that details all your business contacts activities;
- Gain an understanding of the key players in this increasingly dominant market: quickly and easily
- Source the right trader/producer: by identifying products quickly;
- Discover new business leads: and grow your business;
- Update your contact list: from the most reliable source in the industry.
Whether you are a product manager, in charge of marketing or simply interested to remain in touch with the latest developments in the European telecommunications industry, this Directory will save you time and effort in finding the up-to-date information you need.
It is also an indispensable guide to all of Europe’s Telecommunications companies and key corporate decision makers!
Table of Contents
- Content Page
- In-depth profiles