This new directory of foundations, trusts, charitable and grant-making NGO's provides a comprehensive picture of foundation activity in the South Asia region. This comprehensive newly updated directory lists every national & international foundation, NGOs and other charitable and grant-making organizations located in the entire South Asia region.
All of the major established foundations and NGOs are included, as well as some of the less well-known grant-making organizations. Presenting names, contact, and comprehensive profile details for thousands of charities, this new edition is the most comprehensive and up to date information on this growing sector.
- Entries are arranged alphabetically by country.
- Each entry contains the institution's name, postal, internet and e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers
- Details of its function, activities, geographical area of activity
- Key executives
- Includes an index of foundations, by geographical area of operations and by main activities.
- A wide range of activities are covered including aid to less developed countries, the environment, education, the arts and humanities, and medicine and health, plus much more.
- Includes information on foundation centers and co-coordinating bodies.
Countries covered include: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
The Directory would be an important reference resource to organizations, public and academic libraries, NGOs, charities and other grant-making and grant-seeking organizations and institutions concerned with or interested in the work of foundations in the South Asia region.