European Businesses are Rapidly Deploying SD-WAN Due to Benefits Such as Optimized IT Resources and Improved Business Productivity
In this report, the publisher has presented the key findings of its survey conducted among European enterprises on their preferences for SD-WAN. A survey was conducted among the IT/ Network decision-makers across various verticals such as financial services, healthcare, retail, government, technology and manufacturing in the European market. The survey included questions to understand the key preferences for adopting SD-WAN, what are some of the main demand drivers, what have been the deployment trends and key buying criteria for SD-WAN among European businesses.
Among the key demand drivers driving the adoption of SD-WAN include optimization of IT resources, improved business productivity, improved operational efficiency, better support for remote working etc.
The survey states preferences of European businesses who have plans to deploy SD-WAN in the next 24 months to those who are currently undertaking their first deployment/ second deployment to even those who are familiar with the technology but do not plan to deploy SD-WAN.
Among the key preferences of buying the SD-WAN include managed SD-WAN services that are preferred by the majority of the European businesses, with the second choice being for co-managed services.
The report presents key insights on how the market is shaping up in terms of key drivers for SD-WAN technology and entails a holistic view of how the European market will continue to adopt SD-WAN in the future.
Table of Contents
1. Research Objectives and Methodology
- Top Business Drivers for Digital Transformation Initiatives
- Top Technology Trends for Businesses in the Next 24 Months
- SD-WAN Deployment Trends among European Businesses
- Reasons for No Intentions to Deploy SD-WAN in the Next 24 Months
- SD-WAN Deployment Trends by Industry Vertical
- SD-WAN Deployment Trends by Company Size
- Benefits Businesses Achieved from SD-WAN Deployment
- Improvements Businesses have seen from SD-WAN Deployment
- Top Challenges Businesses Faced While Deploying SD-WAN
- SD-WAN Sites at Branch and Remote/Home Office Locations
- Benefits Businesses Expect from their SD-WAN Deployment
- SD-WAN CPE is Replacing Traditional Routers in Enterprise WANs
- Expected Impact of Replacing Branch Routers with SD-WAN CPE with Integrated Routers
- Expected Impact of Replacing Branch Firewalls with SD-WAN Appliance with Integrated SD-WAN and Security CPE
- Perspective on Current and Planned uCPE Deployments
- Expected Impact of Deploying uCPE at Branch Locations
- Preferred VNFs for Current and Planned uCPE Deployments
- Importance of Parameters While Selecting an SD-WAN Solution
- Organizations Preference in Buying and Managing an SD-WAN Solution
- Importance of Parameters While Selecting a Fully Managed/Co-managed SD-WAN Solution
- Network Service Choices with SD-WAN
- Expected Value of Working with a Managed Service Provider
- Preferred Partner to Deploy Managed SD-WAN
- List of Exhibits
- Legal Disclaimer