This report analyzes the blockchain payments sector. It identifies the key trends in this space, explores the way blockchain is disrupting payments, and discusses the impact cryptocurrencies could have on the global payments industry.
- The cryptocurrency sector is rapidly growing, with its market size estimated at $2.5 trillion.
- The interest among financial institutions in cryptocurrencies is driving market growth in 2021.
- El Salvador became the first country to officially adopt Bitcoin as legal tender.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the impact of blockchain on the payments sector.
- Find out where the growth opportunities are across the medium and long term.
- Gain insight into coming regulatory changes that will affect blockchain within payments.
- Find out how blockchain is being adopted as an alternative to traditional remittance providers.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Technology Briefing
- Industry Analysis
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Value Chain
- Sector Scorecard
- Further Reading
- Our Thematic Research Methodology
- About The Publisher
- Contact The Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Block One
- JPMorgan Chase
- Stellar Lumens