1h Free Analyst Time'Letterbox Packaging - ForeSights' explores smaller delivery formats that are enhancing the convenience and novelty associated with online shopping.
Speak directly to the analyst to clarify any post sales queries you may have.
Compact packaging formats that can fit through standard letterboxes slots are emerging in a growing number of product categories. Garçon Wines in the UK for example, developed a letterbox-friendly wine bottle that prompted a re-evaluation of the potential of letterbox packaging in consumer goods.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has driven a marked increase in online shopping, and accordingly, e-commerce-friendly packaging formats.
- Letterbox deliveries can be positioned as a more sustainable delivery option.
- Letterbox packaging is currently in the transition stage of consumer product adoption, with potential to expand into a growing range of product categories.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify future potential commercial applications for emerging concepts in fast-moving consumer goods.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents