The COVID-19 pandemic has brought uniquely high levels of pressure on consumers' health and financial anxieties for a prolonged period of time. the publisher's 2021 Q2 global consumer survey highlights this, with only a 1 percentage point increase in consumers who are not concerned about either their physical fitness and health or their financial situation from Q1.
- Explores consumer sentiments amid COVID-19, and how they fluctuate by region and generation.
- Examines how companies are responding to consumer sentiments.
- Provides strategic take-outs and future implications for the trend in future.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that can drive and support innovation and brand strategy.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents1. Consumer Survey Insights: Consumer Sentiment Amid COVID 19
- Consumer sentiment
- Take outs
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Kimchi Energy
- Elit Cikolata