Why Should You Attend:
Corruption and crime are widespread sociological occurrences that appear with regularly in virtually all countries on a global scale in varying degrees and proportions. Political corruption occurs when an office-holder or other governmental employee acts in an official capacity for personal gain.
The term “red-flag” means a warning, a clue that there may be a problem, a sign of danger. When it comes to bribery and corruption there are a number of signals that are given off in arrangements for various activities that act as warning or red flag that something may be amiss.
- Provides a clear understanding of the world of bribery and corruption.
- Will assist participants to Identify the various red flags that raise warnings about possible bribery and corruption.
- Explains the key element of the compliance function.
- Provides details of the various responses that may be taken to the different red flags.
These suggested responses can be used as a starting point to help identify the most common third-party red flags, or risk indicators.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Types of Bribery
- Solving the Corruption Problem
- What the Law Requires
- Voluntary Guidelines & Frameworks
- Red Flags
- Corruption Red Flags (Business Process Specific)
- Suggested Responses
Who Should Attend
- Directors and all levels of management
- Operations and business staff at all levels in the business
- All forms of commercial and financial firms
- Government agencies and central banks
- Risk Managers
- Compliance Managers
- HR Managers
- Compliance Analyst/Investigators
- Due Diligence Departments or Individuals
- Corporate Management
- Directors, CEOs, CFOs