About the Course
With this Formulas and Functions made easy class you will learn to easily automate your data analysis in Microsoft Excel. Since working with Microsoft Excel is a daily requirement for so many employees and business professionals these days there is an urgent need to simplify things and make sense of it all. By attending this class you can make Excel work for you and get the most from your data! Come learn how to easily automate your data by learning how to use If, VLookups, PMT, Absolute Referencing and many more ways to analyze your data with our Microsoft Excel Formulas and Functions Made Easy class. This powerful class will provide you with the knowledge of how to write some of Excel’s everyday formulas, but also give you the in-depth knowledge you need to take your data analysis to a new level. With just a few key strokes and mouse clicks, you will be able to make sense of all those numbers and find out how powerful Excel really is. Enroll you and your team in this Excel Formulas and Functions class and discover the power of numbers in Excel!
Data and numbers are all around us. From basic sales figures, customer records, inventory tracking and payroll information. Working with Microsoft Excel is a daily task for many business professionals of all skill levels. Whether they are manipulating spreadsheets, updating forecasting numbers or deciphering data. With all of this information there is an urgent need to simplify your work and make sense of it all, in this class you will learn to make Excel work for you and get the most from your data using formulas and functions!
- Streamline your work by applying functions to your everyday tasks
- Utilize the power of date functions in your spreadsheets
- Differentiate between relative and absolute reference formats
- Implement named cells and ranges to make your formulas more understandable
- Learn useful functions, Lookups, Index and Match, If’s, and Text and Dates and more
- Learn the proper way to structure your arguments in a function.
And much more!
Who is the Target Audience?
- Financial professionals, administrative assistants, marketers
- Anyone and everyone who uses Microsoft Excel and is looking for a way to add hours back into each day!
- Only basics of Excel knowledge is required
- Define Formulas vs. Functions and how to access
- Operators and Arguments
- Sum, Avg, Min, Max, Count
- Named Ranges & Absolute Cell Reference
- If, Nesting If
- Sum If, Count If, AND, OR
- Match (with index and vlookup)
- Rand (Random #’s)
- Payment (PMT)
- Date Functions (Now,Today)
- Text Functions (Left, Right, Mid, Concatenate)
- Auditing Errors
- Watch Window