Insurance companies across the world are implementing software platforms to improve operational efficiencies, offer better customer experience, reduce overheads, and drive sales. Digitization offers numerous benefits to insurance providers, including automated application and claims processes to make them more efficient and error-free; enhanced customer service through multiple channels such as mobile apps, social media, chatbots, and websites; effective targeted marketing campaigns through different digital channels; and the seamless integration of business processes with third-party systems for wider product distribution and better market reach.
An example of one such use case is the AA’s implementation of ICE InsureTech’s Insurance Suite, a cloud-native insurance software platform, in its motor insurance business segment. The platform, which the AA deployed in nine months, has helped it to seamlessly integrate with several third-party systems, lower claims-handling costs, improve operational efficiency, increase staff productivity, and quickly develop new products and services in-house in line with the current market trends. The platform helped the AA to accelerate business growth by increasing customer retention and unlocking new business opportunities.
- The AA has migrated a sizable number of its claims data and policy documents to the platform.
- The AA implemented ICE InsureTech’s Insurance Suite to improve service quality and accelerate business growth by enhancing customer experience and the efficiency of its operations.
- The ICE Insurance Suite features dynamic business APIs that enable the AA to connect to more than 200 third-party systems without any interruption.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain insights into the AA's implementation of ICE InsureTech’s Insurance Software platform.
- Gain insights into the major challenges for the AA.
- Gain insights into the solution deployment.
- Gain insights into the key benefits achieved by the AA.
Table of Contents
- Solutions Deployed
- Technology Implemented
- Future Perspective
- About The Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: