This comprehensive newly updated directory lists every foundation, NGOs and other charitable and grant-making organizations located throughout New Zealand. All of the major established foundations and NGOs are included, as well as some of the less well-known grant-making organizations. Presenting names and contact details for hundreds of organizations, this new edition is the most comprehensive and up-to-date information on this growing sector.
- Entries are arranged alphabetically
- Each entry contains the institution's name, postal, internet, and e-mail addresses, telephone and fax numbers
- Details of its function, activities, geographical area of activity
- Key executives
- Includes an index of foundations, by geographical area of operations and by main activities
- A wide range of activities are covered including aid to less developed countries, the environment, education, the arts and humanities, and medicine and health, plus much more
- Includes information on foundation centres and co-coordinating bodies
The Directory would be an important reference resource to organizations, public and academic libraries, NGOs, charities and other grant-making and grant-seeking organizations and institutions concerned with or interested in the work of foundations across New Zealand.
Table of Contents
- Content Page
- In-depth profiles