This edition of the Energy & Power Systems (EPS) TOE features information on the deployment of highly efficient and durable ducted wind turbines onshore for improved renewable energy generation. The TOE covers innovations based on the use of hydrogen fuel cell generators that can replace conventional diesel generators for recreational purposes. The TOE additionally provides insights on the installation of cost-effective floating solar platforms for deployment in offshore environments. The TOE provides the latest innovations in the use of grapheme aluminum-ion batteries, which have faster charging rates and more battery life as compared to Li-ion batteries. The TOE also provides the latest insights on the use of next-generation lithium-sulfur batteries, modular nuclear reactors to generate carbon-free energy with high safety, and the use of silicon solar cells with very high energy conversion efficiency.
The Energy and Power Systems TOE provides insights on the latest advances in the broad range of technology related to the energy industry. The topics regularly presented range from energy storage technologies (solid-state batteries, solar chemical storage, and other advanced energy storage devices) to non-renewable energy such as oil and gas. Special emphasis is given to emerging areas in the renewable sector such as photovoltaics, wind energy, and geothermal energy, and emerging alternative fuels such as hydrogen, syngas, ethanol, and biofuels. The EPS TOE keeps clients abreast of the latest R&D developments at major corporate and academic research centers, provides competitor intelligence, and helps create strategic alliances.
The Energy and Environment cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
Table of ContentsInnovations in Hydrogen Fuel Cells, Floating Solar Platforms, and Graphene Aluminum-Ion Batteries
- Highly Efficient and Durable Ducted Wind Turbine
- Value Proposition of Ducted Wind Turbines Through a Series of Micro-Cubes
- American Wind Inc.-Investor Dashboard
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Generators for Recreational Use
- Value Proposition of Hydrogen Fuel Cell Generators
- Powerup-Investor Dashboard
- Floating Solar Platform for Offshore Applications
- Value Proposition of Scalable and Innovative Offshore Solar Solutions
- Solarduck - Investor Dashboard
- Innovative Graphene Aluminum-Ion Batteries
- Value Proposition of Safer and Greener Graphene Aluminum-Ion Batteries
- Graphene Manufacturing Group Ltd. - Investor Dashboard
- Next Generation Lithium-Sulfur Batteries
- Value Proposition of Safer and Faster Charging Li-S Batteries
- Lyten Inc. - Investor Dashboard
- Heat Recovery from Domestic Wastewater
- Modular Nuclear Reactors with High Level of Safety
- Long-Distance Wireless Power Transmission
- High-Performance and Sustainable Cobalt-Free Batteries
- Low-Cost, High-Efficiency Silicon Solar Cell
- Key Contacts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- American Wind Inc.
- Graphene Manufacturing Group Ltd.
- Lyten Inc.