This edition of the Advanced Coating & Surface Technology Opportunity Engine covers growth opportunities in food coatings and anti-microbial coatings. The TOE focuses on nanocomposite-based edible food preservative coatings, edible natural food preservative coating extracted from plants, and sustainable mono-material packaging for food applications. The TOE also focuses on safe antimicrobial coating for medical devices and orthopedic implants, and an ultra-thin high-performance anti-viral technology.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology Opportunity Engine provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic, and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings, and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Table of ContentsInnovations in Food Coatings and Anti-Microbial Coatings
- Nanocomposite-Based Edible Food Preservative Coating
- Nabaco’s Natuwrap Provides a Thin Transparent Low-Cost Protective Coating for Fruits and Vegetables
- Nabaco - Investor Dashboard
- Edible Natural Food Preservative Coating Extracted from Plants
- Taste, Odor, and Freshness Protective Edible Food Coating Made of Natural Polymer
- Bio2Coat - Investor Dashboard
- Sustainable Mono-Material Packaging for Food Applications
- Mono-Materials Eliminate Complex Recycling Systems
- Boostani B.V. - Investor Dashboard
- Safe Anti-Microbial Coating for Medical Devices
- Anti-Microbial Coating for Orthopedic Implants
- Biodegradable Anti-Microbial Coating Technology
- Ultra-Thin High-Performance Anti-Viral Technology
- Utilizing Co2 Emissions for Crop Production
- Key Contacts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Boostani B.V.