The Asia-Pacific fans and blowers market is expected to rise at a CAGR of more than 2% during the forecast period of 2020-2025. Factor such as increasing demand for cooling systems from the data centers is likely to drive the Asia-Pacific fans and blowers market. However, increasing the share of renewable energy that does not use fans and blowers is expected to restrain the Asia-Pacific fans and blowers market.
- Due to a wide range of usage of fans and blowers in the industries for multiple applications, the industry segment is expected to be the largest segment for the Asia-Pacific fans and blowers market.
- With developing technologies, the cost of operating fans and blowers has been decreasing. Furthermore, with no alternatives available for replacing fans and blowers, and increasing ongoing industrial activities are expected to create several opportunities for Asia-Pacific fans and blowers market in the future.
- Due to its increasing demand for electricity and growing manufacturing and commercial sectors, China is expected to be the largest market for Asia-Pacific fans and blowers.
Key Market Trends
Industrial Segment Expected to Dominate the Market
- Fans and blowers are being used in various industries such as chemical, petrochemicals, and the information technology industry for maintaining indoor air quality and a dust-free environment to work for the people.
- Fans and blowers are primarily used in the power industry for cooling and exhaustion purposes, aeration in the power plant, air pollution control, to maintain the stable flow of the air during the power generation process and heat recovery process, and to maintain required temperature and pressure.
- In 2019, the coal consumption in Asia-Pacific was about 122.22 Exajoules, which was higher than what the region consumed in 2018, 119.62Exajoules. The increase in coal consumption in the region exhibits an increase in coal as fuel-based energy, which is likely to use several fans and blowers in the power plants to maintain air quality and is expected to drive the fans and blowers market in the region.
- Fans & blowers are typically used for drying, dust control, fume control, and exhaust and material conveying in the cement industry. The simplest of the fans & blowers are used as dryers to reduce the moisture level in cement.
- Hence, owing to the above points, the industrial segment is likely to dominate the Asia-Pacific fans and blowers market during the forecast period.
China Expected to Dominate the Market
- China, due to the rapidly increasing energy demand and an increasing number of commercial and industrial operations, the country is likely to be the largest market for the fans and blowers in Asia-Pacific.
- China's increasing industrial operations to surpass the United States to become a superpower in terms of economy is likely to drive the fans and blowers market in the country.
- Moreover, from the past two decades, China has been instrumental in driving the manufacturing sector globally. The country is a global leader in the steel, chemical, power, and cement industries, and is among the top players in the petrochemical and refining industries.
- In 2019, China's primary energy consumption was 3273.5 million tonnes of oil equivalent (MTOE), which was about 54.6% of the total primary energy consumed by Asia-Pacific. China's considerable share of energy demand is likely to create dominance over the fans and blowers market in the region.
- Like many major countries, China has strict information security laws that force the companies to process the data collected domestically, which is driving the investments in the data center industry.
- Hence, owing to the above points, China is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific fans and blowers market during the forecast period.
The Asia-Pacific fans and blowers market is fragmented. Some of the key players in this market include Trane Technologies plc, DongKun Industrial Co. Ltd, Greenheck Fan Corp., Howden Group Ltd, and Continental Blower Llc.
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
This product will be delivered within 2 business days.
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Study Assumptions
4.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast in USD billion, till 2025
4.3 Recent Trends and Developments
4.4 Government Policies and Regulations
4.5 Market Dynamics
4.6 Supply Chain Analysis
4.7 Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.7.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.7.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.7.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.7.4 Threat of Substitutes Products and Services
4.7.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5.3.4 Rest of the Asia-Pacific
6.2 Strategies Adopted by Key Players
6.3 Company Profiles
6.3.1 Trane Technologies plc
6.3.2 DongKun Industrial Co. Ltd
6.3.3 Xiamen Leesii Industry and Trade Co.,Ltd.
6.3.4 Xinxiang Simo Blower Limited Company.
6.3.5 Howden Group Ltd
6.3.6 Flaktgroup Holding GMBH
6.3.7 Continental Blower LLC
6.3.8 Greenheck Fan Corp.
6.3.9 Loren Cook Company
6.3.10 Pollrich DLK