The Europe fans and blowers market is expected to rise at a CAGR of approximately 2.2% during the forecast period of 2020-2025. Factor such as increasing demand for cooling systems from the data centers is likely to drive the Europe fans and blowers market. However, increasing the share of renewable energy that does not use fans and blowers is expected to restrain the Europe fans and blowers market.
- Due to a wide range of usage of fans and blowers in the industries for multiple applications, the industrial segment is expected to be the largest segment for the Europe fans and blowers market.
- With developing technologies, the cost of operating fans and blowers has been decreasing. Furthermore, with no alternatives available for replacing fans and blowers, and increasing ongoing industrial activities are expected to create several opportunities for Europe fans and blowers market in the future.
- Due to its increasing infrastructural project along with the manufacturing and commercial sectors, Germany is expected to be the largest market for Europe fans and blowers.
Key Market Trends
Industrial Segment Expected to Dominate the Market
- Fans and blowers are being used in various industries such as chemical, petrochemicals, and the information technology industry for maintaining indoor air quality and a dust-free environment to work for the people.
- Fans and blowers are primarily used in the power industry for cooling and exhaustion purposes, aeration in the power plant, air pollution control, to maintain the stable flow of the air during the power generation process and heat recovery process, and to maintain required temperature and pressure.
- The European food and drinks industry has more than 285,000 small- to mid-level companies. The demand for processed food in Europe is very high, and the region is a major exporter of processed food.
- In 2019, the electricity generated from oil, natural gas, and coal in Europe was about 2484.3 terawatt-hours, about 45.8% of the total electricity generated. The significant share of conventional thermal power is likely to use several fans and blowers in the power plants to maintain air quality and is expected to drive the fans and blowers market in the region.
- Fans & blowers are typically used for drying, dust control, fume control, and exhaust and material conveying in the cement industry. The simplest of the fans & blowers are used as dryers to reduce the moisture level in cement. The growing cement industry of the region due to the increase in the infrastructural sector is likely to drive the Europe fans and blowers market.
- Hence, owing to the above points, the industrial segment is likely to dominate the Europe fans and blowers market during the forecast period.
Germany Expected to Dominate the Market
- The German building and construction industry is witnessing growth, with the development of housing and commercial infrastructure. The development of infrastructural projects in the country may drive the demand for cement, which, in turn, is expected to drive the market fans and blowers during the forecast period.
- Germany is one of the leading countries in manufacturing technology, and it supplies products throughout the world. The country houses major automobile production facilities, which uses fans and blowers for several purposes in their plants. The robust automobile manufacturing infrastructure in the country is expected to drive the fans and blowers market during the forecast period.
- The energy-consumption pattern in Germany indicates the widespread use of fossil fuel, which is a big boost for the fans and blowers market in the country. The gas and coal-fired power plants are significant sources of electricity in the country. In 2019, the total electricity generated from gas-fired power plants was 91 terawatt-hours (TWh), which was higher than that produced by the country in 2018, 82.5 terawatt-hours (TWh).
- Hence, owing to the above points, Germany is expected to dominate the Europe fans and blowers market during the forecast period.
The Europe fans and blowers market is fragmented. Some of the key players in this market include Trane Technologies plc, Fläktgroup Holding Gmbh, Greenheck Fan Corp., Howden Group Ltd, and Continental Blower Llc.
- The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
- 3 months of analyst support
This product will be delivered within 2 business days.
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Study Assumptions
4.2 Market Size and Demand Forecast in USD billion, till 2025
4.3 Recent Trends and Developments
4.4 Government Policies and Regulations
4.5 Market Dynamics
4.6 Supply Chain Analysis
4.7 Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.7.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.7.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.7.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.7.4 Threat of Substitutes Products and Services
4.7.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5.3.1 United Kingdom
5.3.4 Rest of Europe
6.2 Strategies Adopted by Key Players
6.3 Company Profiles
6.3.1 Trane Technologies plc
6.3.2 Cooltron Industrial Supply, Inc.
6.3.3 Halifax Fan Ltd
6.3.4 CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited
6.3.5 Howden Group Ltd
6.3.6 Fläktgroup Holding Gmbh
6.3.7 Continental Blower LLC
6.3.8 Greenheck Fan Corp.
6.3.9 Loren Cook Company
6.3.10 Pollrich DLK