'4G/5G private networks offer businesses high speeds and capacity, and security benefits as well as more flexibility, reliability, and control over their bandwidth. With these benefits, enterprises can deploy new use cases that require low-latency, real-time data processing, and privacy and security. The growing market provides opportunities for a variety of players including telecom operators, equipment vendors, system integrators, and professional services companies. In particular, the private network market presents opportunities for telecom operators to monetize their networks, especially 5G.
It provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Section 1: Definitions & Technology: This first section in this report defines private networks and the types of private networks that are available. This section also gives an overview of the technology needed to support private networks and the equipment vendors that are providing that technology.
- Section 2: Drivers & Inhibitors: The second section of the report discusses the main drivers and inhibitors of 4G/5G private networks.
- Section 3: Telco Activity & Value Propositions: The third section examines in-depth telco activity and value propositions in offering private network services. This section includes a table that covers circa 20 examples of telco 4G/5G deployments/activity developments (e.g., service launches, partnerships, and private network deployments).
- Section 4: Telco Case Studies: The fourth section provides three case studies on global telecom operators and their approaches to provide 4G/5G private network services.
- Section 5: Key Findings & Recommendations: The report concludes with a section that offers the key findings & recommendations for players targeting growth opportunities in the 4G/5G private network market.
- Industry 4.0 4G/5G private network deployments have seen notable traction as private network providers target verticals such as manufacturing, construction, and mining
- Telcos can partner with network infrastructure vendors, the hyperscalers, system integrators, industrial device manufacturers, and other ecosystem players to provide private network vertical solutions
- Private network providers are working to provide multi-access edge computing services alongside 5G private networks
- The opportunities for telcos to provide 4G/5G private networks will continue to expand
Reasons to Buy
- This Global Outlook Report provides a comprehensive examination through forward-looking analysis of the 4G/5G private network market opportunity and trends in a concise analytical format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Three telco case studies illustrate how telecom operators can position in the private network market and monetize the growth opportunities available to them.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, with exhibits and tables boasting presentation quality.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive actionable insights will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players better position to seize the growth opportunities in the growing private network market.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
Section 1: Definitions & Technology
- Definitions of 4G/5G Private Networks
- Types of 4G/5G Private Networks
- Technical Overview
- Role of Equipment Vendors
- Approaches to Private Networks in Different Countries
Section 2: Drivers & Inhibitors
- Drivers of 4G/5G Private Networks
- Inhibitors of 4G/5G Private Networks
Section 3: Telco Activity & Value Propositions
- Overview of Telco Activity and Value Propositions
- Telco 4G/5G Private Network Developments
Section 4: Telco Case Studies
- Case Study - Verizon
- Case Study - Singtel
- Case Study - T-Systems
Section 5: Key Findings & Recommendations
- Additional Resources
- Acronyms and Definitions
- Companies Mentioned
- Related Research
- About The Publisher
- Contact Information
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Arçelik Global
- Blue Mesh Solutions
- Boston Dynamics
- Cambridge University
- CK Hutchison
- Cologne Bonn Airport
- Deutsche Telekom
- M+W Group
- and Hella
- Schneider Electric
- Securitas Seguridad España
- Tech Mahindra
- TKK Corporation
- Turk Telekom
- Udokan Copper LLC
- Universidade de Vigo
- University Hospital Bonn
- University of Connecticut